obsessed with leo devries. part 1

One sunny saturday morning i woke up early i think it was about 5:00 p.m becouse my friend was coming over at 11:00 . I went downstairs to have breakfast . Then i went to the living room to eat my breakfast and watch some TV and when i turned the TV on to starz tv there were a few of my favourite songs came on . Then my friend came over and then me and my friend Alice noticed that someone requested bars and melody but they didn't write what song they want on so i thought that the only Bars and Melody somg on here was Hopeful so we know Hopeful would come on . After like about 8 songs Hopeful - Bars and Melody came on and me and my friend Alice got so hyper that we started screaming . When it finished we went upstairs to my bedroom and we went on our tablet on twitter and Bars and Melody started tweeting that they love all the Bambinos so we tweeted to Bars and Melody as we couldn't dm them becouse they don't folow us so we said Bars and Melody we love you so much and we would like to meet you one day and please could you come to llanelli as it is too far for us to go to any other concert or signings and also please could you dm us please .
Later on that day we were watching a film a very funny film and then me and my friend heard a loud noise and it was my phone Bars and Melody rang me and then they said " hey we love you Zuzanna and Alice and we want to meet you some day so u can message us when ever you want and we will reply when we have time as we are very busy becouse we have lots of concerts and signings " .
When they ended the call me and Alice started tweeting that Bars And Melody called us and we were talking to them for 1 hour ! . So Bars and Melody liked our tweet and they said yeah we were talking for 1 hour !! ad it was so fun . It was nice talking to Zuzanna and Alice we love you the most and we will neber forget that moment where we talk to bambinos and they are so kind and loving ! Thnx Zuzanna and Alice for picking up the call we though you would never pick up as you don't know our number but you did pick up we love you the most princesses .
We were getting ready for bed when Bam text me saying just remember that we love you just as we love all the other Bambinos (Fans) . Text us when you can love Leo and Charlie Sleep well and we might ring you tommorow night xx- Leo the lion and Charlie the sloth Ly2sm xx .

This is the first part i hope you like it please share it and comment and also like it thnx .
I have never written a story that long x
Part 2 comming soon !!