Potter Potter!! (chapters 6-10)

A/N: Who wants to know more about this sister that Draco never mentioned before?

Well I was rereading my 5th chapter and I caught something that it seems no one caught.

It seems that I forgot to put in that Ron gave Harry a gift. So he actually gave Harry a color-changing quill, so if I use this in later chapters know that Ron gave it to him for his birthday. 

As for Reese Jewell, she will be explained in later chapters, you’ll just have to wait for that. 

Oh and there is a couple of cuss words in here, but they are about April.

And now on to Chapter 6…

Chapter 6: Back to Hogwarts

It was near the end of Harry’s birthday party and night had fallen whenHermione spotted Ginny leading Harry towards the orchard. She smiled, and hoped Ron didn’t notice. They looked so cute together. There was only two things she was worried about. Ron and the notice of Harry’s absence, it was his party after all.

“Hermione, wanna go into the orchard?” Ron asked his eyebrows doing that up and down thing. 

“Uh… no, I think we should stay here, Harry will notice if we leave, he might not appreciate it on his birthday...” Hermione thought quickly. 

“I guess you’re right.”

“Later Ron, I promise.”

~o~

A/N: sorry to put this right there but for the ones who have perverted minds (no offense), Ron and Hermione have done nothing like that! i don't like to put these in the middle of text but...

~o~

“Harry, mind if I steal you for a little while?” Ginny whispered into Harry’s ear. 

Harry turned and looked at her, she was wearing a yellow sundress that hugged her curves just perfect.Right, Harry thought, like she even has to ask.

“Sure.” Ginny took his hand and led him off to the orchard, hoping no body saw them, especially Ron. Even if Harry was his best friend, he would still go AWOL on him. Ron was going to be protective over Ginny no matter who it was that dated her. 

Ginny pulled Harry to the end of the Weasley property, where she looked nervous. Harry wasn’t sure why but he didn’t particularly care either. 

“So, is there anything you particularly wanted to talk about?” Harry asked. Ginny nodded and tucked her hair behind her ear and sighed. 

“I don’t know why I’m so nervous, I mean… well I have another gift for you, but I didn’t want to give it to you in front of everyone, especially Ron,” Ginny said at last and pulled a small wrapped package from behind a tree. She handed it to Harry who looked at her intently then slowly opened the gift. It was a royal blue picture frame it was decorated with jewels that sparkled in the moonlight. Harry looked at the picture that she had placed in it. It was a picture of Ginny at her 15th birthday party, her face was lit up and she looked as if nothing could be better in her life. He watched the picture as Ginny laughed, her hair swung forward and then gracefully fell back past her shoulders as she shook it. 

Harry looked up to see Ginny waiting for his reaction to the gift. He smiled and replied to her, “Ginny, thank you. Trust me I’ll treasure this.”

Ginny seemed to relax at this statement. Harry was still smiling when he spoke again.

“Ginny, I think we both know how the other feels about each other…” Harry looked at Ginny, she nodded indicating that she knew what he was talking about. “Well, I guess that I want… you to be my girlfriend.”