The Hatman

HATMAN IS REAL I HAD A EXPERIENCE ONCE WITH MY GRANDMA AND SISTERS MY BROTHER WAS JUST BEING BORN!!!

One day a teenage girl had to babysit a 5 year old named Lexi and a 2 year old named Darrell. She had to babysit them because the parents had to get out of the house. The phone rang "hello", said Jamie (the babysitter) "I guess they got the wrong number" "who was that?", said Lexi "nobody just go back to sleep." said Jamie. 2:00 in the morning Jamie saw a tall guy dark shadow and in a hat!! "ahhh!" she screamed. "what's the matter?" asked Lexi "I had a bad dream just go to bed!" said Jamie. A few minutes passed and Darrell woke up and started crying. Jamie ran to Lexi's room (thats where Darrell sleeps). "what's the matter?", Jamie asked as Lexi started crying too. "I saw him!", said Lexi in a sad voice. "saw who?", Jamie asked " a guy in a hat and dark shadow!". The next morning they found out Lexi's and Darrell's mom and dad got in a car crash but they said they're fine even though they're in a hospital. So, Jamie had to babysit 1 more week! At 12:00 Jamie heard footsteps out the door! "what is that noise?", Jamie asked "Lexi are you still up?". Lexi was not up. It came closer and closer! "ahhhh stop stop stop!!" Jamie said. "what's the matter?", Lexi said. "what the matter is is we need to get out of here!", Jamie said. They left but guess what? They left without Darrell. poor him because you can here him crying! Jamie and Lexi went to the hospital where Lexi's and Darrell's mom and dad were found DEAD! "Nooo mommy and daddy they can't leave me!" said Lexi sobbing. Then they both remixes they forgot Darrell! He was found dead also. 3:30am Lexi woke up and started crying because she misses Darrell. "Jamie!" "hello Jamie!" Lexi said sadly. Jamie had killed herself! "what am I supposed to do?" said Lexi "if your dead what will happen?". The next day her grandma came over. "where is everyone?", grandma said. Lexi ran out of her room "grandma!'' she shouted. "where is everyone?", grandma said "there dead!" Lexi exclaimed. "I'm gonna take care of you let's go to my house!". "Okay!". That night Lexi felt lonely, scared, and she couldn't breathe! Her grandma hated her because she was possessed. So, Lexi died and the grandma killed herself the next day for doing that to her grandchild!

THE END!!!