chapter 3

Chapter One* {Amber}

The day was cool and bright. It was the end of the summer holidays, and the cold weather that usually hit London, hadn’t settled in as yet. The school car park was packed with teenagers smoking, drinking coffee or just standing around putting on make-up (girls that is).

Me, Shannon, Jade and Kathleen pulled up in the red Lamborghini with silver spinning rims and tinted windows. We got out quickly, and the driver’s window rolled down. “What’s the golden rule?” Brandon, Jade’s twin (not identical) brother asked, looking around. “Don’t bother you, don’t act like we know you and definitely don’t talk to you” they all chimed in. He glared at Jade. “What?...Fine! And don’t act like I’m your sister once were here” Jade mumbled, digging her eyes into his. “Good, now bug off”

He drove off immediately, his tires skidding against the concrete. They turned towards their new school and sighed. Just what we needed, for our last year of high school to be in a whole new territory. “Why did it have to be this school, is our country that low on education that we had to move to this dump?!” Shannon exclaimed looking up at the three story high building as they crossed the parking lot. We all shrugged in response and approached the stairs slowly and stopped at the very top. I held onto one door handle and Kathleen held onto the other. “Ok let’s do this, my heels can’t stand here any longer” I laughed. “Let’s go!” They all replied as we pushed through the heavy doors.

Inside was hectic, like a wild zoo. People ran from place to place and two guys were playing beer slide in the hallway. “Now I know why this school is called No-Use High” Kathleen said as a weird looking guy came flying down the stairs on a skateboard, shooting right past them. “I thought it was called SlutVille?” Shannon asked. We nodded in agreement taking in all the chaos. Then the bell rang in all its piercing glory and then it suddenly all stopped. Everyone dropped what they were doing and ran through the halls, pushing down anything in their way. “Move!!” A jock yelled out, hitting me hard in the back as he pushed past us. I crashed to the floor and fell into the remains of the beer slide. Kathleen rushed to my side and helped me up. Then Shannon and Jade came over and looked at me with wide eyes. “Are you okay Bams?” Jade asked quickly.

 “Yeah cause that was some fall” A voice from behind us said. We turned to come face to face with a blonde girl and her clones standing close behind her. “Who are you?” Kathleen asked, looking them up and down. “We should be asking you the same question” the Latina-looking girl said. “Now now biatch, don’t be like that” The Blondie said to her smiling. “I’m April…April Brianne” She said turning back to us, “This is Pandora Costello” pointing to the Latina, “This is Constance Karaway” pointing to the tanner, plumper blonde, “And this is Yuri Kim…or is it Kim Yuri? ugh whatever!” pointing irritatingly towards the Asian like girl.

Then the name clicked. April, my best friend since kindergarten, well until the start of high school when we went our separate ways and she started changing.

“April? You look different” I said quietly. “Whatever” She said rolling her eyes and then walking off, her clones following suit.

“You know her?” Shannon turned on me. “Long story, tell ya’ll later. But now I wanna go freshen up.” I said looking at the condition of my clothing. “Here then” Jade said, handing me a bag of change of clothes that we always brought with us just in case. First time using it. “Alright I’ll go find the bathroom, catch up with you guys later.” I said turning away slowly. “ Let’s all meet by our lockers since their next to each other and all that” Kathleen said and we all agreed and went our separate ways in the quiet hallway.

I finally found the bathroom and got changed as quickly as possible in a size too small tank top and skinny jeans and put my heels back on. Then left the bathroom in a hurry. I hit something hard yet soft as I rushed out…and it made a sound. “Ow” the deep voice mumbled, and the figure turned slowly towards me…..

The figure turned around slowly and stared at me questioningly. I stared up at him, obviously apologetic. I smiled my sweetest smile at him and flushed bright red with embarrassment . “Nice to meet you too” He said, his voice humming with desire. “What?” I asked, I didn’t remember saying a word to him. “Well it was one heck of an introduction, I’ve never seen girls throw themselves at me…no let me rephrase that…I’ve never seen girls throw themselves at me the way you just did.” He was cocky, very. My instant affection for him suddenly vanished and was replaced by disgust and some bile coming up from my stomach. “Listen here dude, I didn’t throw myself at you, nor do I want to, so I’m sorry for bumping into you it definitely won’t happen again.” I replied, his smug smile fell and I strutted past him down the hall.

I watched her as she left. She was sassy, very sassy. Hmm…she was obviously new, no one who knew me for more than 5 minutes was ever immune to my charms. My eyes fell on her rear, I prefer larger ones, but hers just seemed to be the perfect size. My gaze moved down to her legs, her tall and lean legs fully showing through her tight jeans. Her long wavy hair bounced as she maneuvered through the garbage on the floor. There was something about her, she was definitely not a model… but something about her had this spark. I made a mental bet to get her into my bed by next week as I glided away in the other direction.

 well lets see. i uploaded 3 chapters and need inspiration for the rest so am open to suggestions