+ 3 +

ryn's pov

I ran out of the class room. I can't believe I let someone see me cry. If one person saw, then all of them saw.

I ran into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Just.. Smile

I smiled. Then it slowly became a smile with tears. I sat there sobbing my eyes out. I have to stop crying. And stay strong.

I wiped of all of my makeup off and then redid it. I was putting my stuff into my makeup bag when a looked at my wrist. I've cut before. I've been clean for about 2 weeks. I wear tons of bracelets to hide it though. The only person that really knows how sad I am is my best friend Madison.

I walk out and go too my locker. The bell already rang so I had 4 minutes to get my stuff.

"Hey ryn, so the whole gang is meeting up at my place tonight. Wanna come?" Stacy asked. She was one of my friends I guess you could say.

"I'll think about it, I'll text you okay" I told her.

"Okay see ya chica" she said hugging me.

I opened my locker and a note fell.

Whatever is happening in your life, just know your gonna be okay

I look around and see Gilinsky looking at me. He gives me a soft smile. I laugh at him and smile back. That's probably the only time I actually laughed, for real, in months.

"Thanks" I mouthed

He nodded and gave me a no teeth smile. I turned around and went to me next class.

I felt happy. For two seconds. Because of Gilinsky. The biggest player of the school.

That's Odd