The Friends

*Elsa POV*

Elsa-I'll get it.

I went to open the door to see a scrawny man with chocolate brown hair and emerald eyes.

???-Ummmm,is this where Jack Frost live?

Elsa-Yes,may I ask who you are?

???-I'm Hiccup Haddock,Jack's friend.

Elsa-Oh,Hiccup.Come in,Jack's in the living room I think.

Hiccup-OK,thank you.

Hiccup stepped in the house and made his way to the living room area.I went up to check on Elle and JR.,they went upstairs to the playroom.Jack's mansion sure was huge.There were about 50 or so rooms that I haven't even seen.I heard a knock when I was about to check on the kids.I ran downstairs and opened the door right when Jack was about to open it.

Elsa-MERI!!!!!

Mer-Hey lass-

I cut her off by jumping on her into a hug.Like legit jumping on her.We fell on the cold,hard ground.

Mer-OUCH!WHAT'S DA MATTER WITH YA?ARE YA CRAZY?

Els-Oops,sorry Mer.

I got up from her and dusted my shirt and pants off.Merida got up and did the same.She was wearing a dark green t-shirt with a bow and arrow on it.She shot me a death glare.Jack quickly ran to me.

Jack-Snowflake,are you ok?!

Elsa-Yes Jack.

                                                                                     *Hiccup's POV*

I couldn't believe it.Standing right infront of me stood the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on.She had crazy red hair and beautiful,round eyes.It was love at first sight for me.I regretted wearing sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

                                                                                  *Merida's POV*

Was she crazy?Yes she was.Is she on chocolate?And who is this Jack dude.

Merida-Who is this?

Elsa-Oh,Mer,this is Jack.And that's Hiccup.

My crazy friend Elsa pointed to a man at the doorway.He.Was.Ugly.Just kidding.He was pretty handsome.He was staring at me.This is awkward.But I'm ok with a handsome guy staring at me.

Hiccup-Why thank you.

Mer-Huh?

Elsa-You said that out loud.

Jack-You called him handsome.

Shi-

???-Mommy!Daddy!Help the tickle monster is back!

A little girl ran out of the house and into Elsa's arms.I stared at her in confusment.Just then a little boy,about a year older than the little girl ran outside.

???-I'm gonna get you!

Jack-Oh no!The tickle monster!

Elsa-Merida meet my children!

Elsa smiled.Her children!?WTF!When?How?

Merida-Cute!What are their names?

Elle-I'm Elle Frost.

JR.-And I'm JR. Frost.

I realized.ELSA'S JOB!I'M SO STUPID!!!!

=====================================================================================

(A/N)

           Hello Unis!!

Bet you weren't expecting Merida and Hiccup's POV huh?LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

COMMENT.SHARE.VOTE.Follow if you want.

WITH 30 TRUCK LOADS OF LOVE,WackyJackie!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 ^3^