The beginning

It was a beautiful morning and it was 8:00 am.
I went downstairs and got breakfast then I went again upstairs and got ready to head out.

4 hours later...

"Ladies and gentleman hope you are all stretch because we are starting now" Ms Jailine said.
Then she started calling people and this girls were really good. I could never be as good as them. Finally
"Marangeliz Rodriguez, your up"
"Hi, a pleasure to meet you"
"The pleasure is mine sweetie now show me what you got"
After that I dance like nobody was watching, and I dance to the song Plum sugar fairy but I did my own dance.
When I was done she looked at me and smile then she called the next person.
45 minutes later

"I got the results the people who are invited to my academy are, Maci Walter, Summer Dee, Daniel Brown, and Marangeliz Rodriguez and thank you everybody but I need to talk to Marangeliz"

I thought I did something wrong or I didn't even know.
"Hello, can I call you Mara?"
"Yes"
"Ok look what you did was very brave  now ay accepted you for one reasons and that reason was your skills they are amazing and I look forward to work with you and the rest of the other people but you still need some improvement but will work on that"
"Ok thanks"
"No problem"
After that we both walked away and I went to my new room which was huge.