Heart Killer

Real Name: Adam Karmin

Cause of Death: Broken heart

Personality: Sweet,caring,cold,lovely,gently

Romance partner: April Riley (Apple)

Age:21

Height:5'9

Family: Black Widow(dangerous cousin),Bloody(least dangerous cousin),Blood(second dangerous cousin),etc

Likes: Music,Animals,making Anthony mad,muffins,fighting with Black Widow,and see his cousins and girlfriend happy

Dislikes: animal cruelty,bitter candies,seeing his girlfriend and cousins sad,bad boys,prostitutes,etc

Past: Adam Karmim is the school's hottest boy. Raised in the talented family,Adam had Black Widow,and her sisters to play the turn table with. Adam thinks everything will be okay but he was wrong. Since the deaths of his talented cousins,Adam saw visions of how his talented cousins die and what their muders did to their dead bodies. Adam broken down and cries, everybody feel bad for Adam. Adam went outside to the graveyard and saw Black,Bloody,and Blood's dead bodies in different places. Adam cries so hard,his tears turn blood. When Adam came back,he heard the voices of his talented cousins saying 'Thank you. We are free.' Adam went to bed and fell asleep,He didn't wake up from his slumber, Adam died of a broken heart.

Adam's ghosts family are friends with Black,Bloody,and Blood's families. When Mr.Riley pick them up and went to the Gold Manner. Adam meet with April Riley. Adam vowed to himself that he never told his death to nobody. He broken the vow but he trust April.

He and April started dating and Adam is very protective of his girlfriend and cousins. Adam can speak many languages, like Japanese,Chinese,Spanish,and Italian. Adam like to speak and sing in Japanese with Black,Bloody,and Blood.

Looks: purple hair,red eyes,very well built,always wear bad boys clothes