Best friends brother

CHAPTER TWO

Can't stop thinking about him

When I got home I went to the kitchen and I got a bottle of water and a apple. Then I went upstairs to my room and i tried to do my homework. I thought of James the whole time so I couldn't focused on my home work he is so cute.

I don't know how I could fall in love with him. so i called him and we stayedon the phone talking for 7 hours and then he had to go get in bed. When I was asleep he called me but I didn't want to answer it because I was to tired.

I told May "James called me last night he left a voicemail and it said"

"I am going out with some friends tonight do you want to come?"

I told may she said, "NO WAY that is my big brother"

"yea but I'm not sure if I am going to call him back"

"why would you call him back?"

"Because you are my friend and he is your big brother and he wants me to be his friend so can we?"

"can y'all what?"

"Can We be friends?"

"I guess"

when May left to go home I called James and ask, "do you want to come over?"

he said, "yeah"

so he came over I said," my parents are in Seattle for the month" we talked for 5 hours when we finally finished it was time for dinner we ate dinner then we talked more than he said, "do you want to go out sometime"

"yeah sure" then I walked him to the front door and said," I like you" I started to bluish.

"bye"

"bye"