Chapter 3

(Simons POV)

"DUDE THEY HAVE TUBES, SEADOOS, AND A BAR ON A BOAT!! THAT IS TOTALLY NOT FAIR!!" JJ yelled as I sighed.

"They are the only girls here. Get them just have fun." Jason said as I nodded.

"Or maybe we should ask them if some of us can join them." Lachlan said as I nodded.

"HEY LADIES!!!! CAN YOU COME TO SHORE FOR A SECOND!!!" Caspar Lee yelled as I saw them looking at us. Oh SHÎT this is gonna be so bad.

(Roxy's POV)

"Look who needs us." I said as I heard Caspar yell.

"Roxy can you go and see what they want?" Ashley said as I nodded and I got on my Seadoo and drove to shore.

"What do you want." I said as I stopped and looked at them.

"We wanted to ask if some of us can join you guys." Simon said as I looked confused at them.

"Like who?" I asked as they looked at each other.

"I don't know." He said as I started my Seadoo and drove off back to the girls. I flopped back on my tube as I looked at the girls.

"What do they want?" Ashley said as I shook my head.

"They want to come here." I said as they shook their heads.

"No way. Wait maybe we should play truth or dare. Girls edition." Tiffany said as we all nodded.

A. Why don't I ask Roxy first. Roxy truth or dare?
R. Truth.
A. Ok. If you would choose out of all the guys on the beach, who do you think is the cutest.
R. Shit.... Um I think it should be Simon. I don't like him but he is just one of the guys I like.
A. So you like him but you don't like him.
R. I don't like him but he is one of my types.
A. Oh ok.
R. Tiffany truth or dare?
T. Dare.
R. I dare you to..... Get one of the seadoos and ride it around yelling I like Jason.
T. You are a devil.
R. I know.

She sat on her Seadoo and she was blushing like crazy.

"YOLO!" She yelled as she drove off and she rode close to the shore and she yelled, "I LIKE JASON!!"

"I feel so sorry for her and Jason. She will get me back so hard." I said as I got up on my feet and I watched the guys reaction. I saw everyone around Jason and I felt so sorry for Tiffany.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!!" She yelled as she jumped back on her tube.

R. Like I don't know already.
T. Ok Roxy, truth or dare?
R. Well truth of course.
T. If you had to date a youtuber, who would it be?
R. I don't know let me think...... I think Kenny.
T. Kenny? Why?
R. Dude, he cares about me and he I just a sweet guy.
A. Oh la la.
T. Are you thinking about the same thing as I am now?
A. Yeah buddy.
R. What?
T. Oh nothing just a girl thing.
A. Yeah.

All the sudden they both got up and took off my life vest and pushed me in the water. I surfaced the water as I looked at both of them.

"Show off to the guys girl." They said as they took off their life vests and jumped in.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked as I got up on my Seadoo and I put my life vest back on.

"You won't even show off yourself. Trust me, if a was a guy, I would of asked you on a date long time ago." Tiffany said as I rolled my eyes.

"Same here." Ashley said as they both laughed.

"Just go out there and talk to them. We will be here watching you go crazy." Tiffany said as I shook my head.