Chapter 3

Casey was so shocked that the memory of her family dead escaped her mind, and she created 'images' of them with her since. This made her believe they never died. She's been living in a house other people thought to be abandoned.

This thing has been living under her bed all this time. But how? It must have some connection to its actual home, or how else would it have gotten here?

Casey had and idea. Her assumption was that the 'key' to its home was under the bed. If she could get under the bed through the key, then maybe she can find a way to get rid of it. She grabbed her broom as a weapon and got off her bed.

The monster came out and the broom did well, for 10 seconds, until it snapped. The monster swiped at her legs and they broke, leaving her helpless.

It dragged her toward itself and prepared to kill her. Casey was quick enough to move past the monster and into the key. Her mind went blank. She awoke back in her bed. There was no door and no window. Her legs were still broken but painless. The scratches remained on the floor. Caseys parents and brother were standing in front of her. The monster came out and killed them like it did 8 years ago. Casey ended up passing out, and when she woke up, her family was there again.

When casey passed through the 'key' it brought her to a world of nightmares. She watches her family be repeatedly murdered. Unable to die, Casey lives in an everlasting nightmare.

~Kendra Solomon