Introduction

It's dark, but I'm not sure if its dark dark, or like, light dark. I can see all my friends, I'm calling out to them, but they can't seem to hear me, or even see me. I feel as if I'm in birds eye view. As if I'm stuck in google maps or something. A glance to the left I see my parents arguing. Nothing out of the usual. It's a magical force that brings them apart.

A force that stops my mom from throwing a frying pan at my father, a force that stops my father from hitting my mother until death.

I knew what the force was...  I saw it my whole life, it took me awhile to figure out what exactly it was, or what she was. But I figured it out. I ignored it.  I ignored it until today, or last night.. that leads me back to the light dark.

It can't be daytime because it's far too light for that. But that can't possibly make any sense.

It can't be nighttime because it's far too dark for that. But that can't possibly make any sense.

The last thing I remember was being at a party. I saw her. The glowing angel once again. I talked to her. Now I'm here. But where exactly is here? What exactly is here? Mentally I'm with my friends, partying, sleeping, driving, I'm not too sure about anything anymore. Physically I'm in no mans land. I'm one with the stars.

How did I get here?

I try talking, doesn't work. I try screaming, doesn't work. I try yelling, any and everything. Nothing.

I hear screaming, random voices, screaming at me, only me. What did I do wrong. I try blocking my ears, but its as if I can't, there isn't anything there.

I see her, amongst the crowd of people, I see her. The one I saw in all my dreams. In my reality. Everywhere. For all my life.. I see her, I know she sees me, she knows I see her. I couldn't report her for stalking, for no one else could see her. Only me, for my whole life. She stands out form everyone else, with a glowing aura.

She's closest to me, the one I feel as if I could physically touch. But I know I simply can't.

"Don't you know the rules, you fool!" She yelled at me. What rules?

I try to respond but I can't. Figures.

Suddenly everything disappeared, this was dark, the bad dark. Or was it good dark?

My head was banging, it was like a loud screeching. As if I was going deaf, Is this what deaf people hear?

Or was it tires, like a car accident?

I was wrong of course. Partly wrong.

It was a car accident back into reality. Now I was physically in reality, I could feel the weight of my body. But I wasn't fully there. The screeching stopped. Like a jolt. A flash of lightning.

My head is pounding again. What is this?