Chapter 1: Operation Ecsape

"Ouch." I winced as I plopped down on my bed. I held my wrist, furrowing my eyebrows at the mark around it.

I sighed as I lay down on my bed and stared blankly at the ceiling.

"God!" I heard Jinhyun curse from out side my closed door.

Great. Is he going to take his anger out on me, again?

"Minseo! Get out here!"

I sighed quietly so that Jinhyun wouldn't hear me-- because if he did, I'd be dead.

"Yes?" I bowed as he stood before me with his hands on his hips.

He huffed in annoyance before raising his hand.

"Jinhyun, please don't hit me again," I looked down at the floor and laced my hands together, "My wrist really hurts from earlier today."

His had hovered in the air, and when I thought he was going to leave me alone, he slapped me.

"I can do whatever I want." He spat out. "I bought you. You're my property."

He bought me. I thought.

"I'm not anyone's property." I blurted out. I immediately regretted it because I knew what was coming next.

"Are you talking back to me? I bought you, Minseo. I Bought you." He said as he shoved me countless times against the wall.

"I-I know!" I agreed with him.

"Oh so you know everything now huh?!" He pulled me up by the elbow and pushed me into the wall.

That's not what I said. You're twisting my words.

Jinhyun was a couple years older than me. He was 21, I was 17.

My step mom sold me off to him just so she could have some pocket money. That's all I was worth to her- pocket money. I knew she didn't like me. She just put up with me for my father. She used him, just for money. My father didn't even have a real marriage before he died! It was all fake! She used him. He was just too blinded by love to see that...

Sometimes I wish it was my step mom that died instead of my dad...

"Yah!" Jinhyuns voice snapped me back into reality. "Do you hear me?"

"You're a waste of time." He scoffed before pushing me one last time.

I sat on the ground for a good five minted before lifting myself up and going back into my room.

I noticed the white curtain flowing from the breeze. I went to close it but the stars in the sky caught my eyes. It was beautiful. It's like if someone poured glitter onto a black painting. The snow, falling from the sky made the scenery a hundred times better. I sat on the window cill and leaned my head against the frame. I saw a small little cat run across the lawn.

A clear path. I looked down and smiled to myself. There was a clear path on the side of my house! Since it ha a checkered design on it made with stone, it looked easy to climb. Why didn't I think of this before?

Minseo you're stupid.

I snuck over to the closet and opened it. There wasn't much clothing that I had. 2 coats and 2 pairs of pants. I didn't have much need for clothing, since I only stayed inside. I never once got to go out side since my step mother sold me.

I grabbed my blue backpack that I had kept from my dad and stuffed the smaller jacket and the two pants in it. I was only wearing a grey long sleeve shirt with Capri leggings, so I threw on my army green jacket.

Since I was snowy outside, I didn't want to freeze to death when I did what I was about to do.

I slung my back pack over my shoulders and tightened the straps so that they were secure.

I tried to pry open the window, but it was so frozen that it was stuck. I hae to defrost it.

I'm defrosting a window. Nice, Minseo.

I grabbed my blow dryer and put it on a low setting and started to blow dry my window. What kind of loser does this? I laughed to myself slightly before continuing.

"Minseo! What are you doing in there?" I heard Jinhyuns foot steps grow heavier as he was nearing. Crap.

I ripped off my jacket and my back pack, and placed it under my bed before aiming the blow dryer at me.

Perfect timing because he just opened the door. "What are you doing?" Jinhyun have me a weird look.

"It's a bit cold in here. So I'm warming myself up."

He looked away from me and at the window. "That's why."

He opened the window and stuck his hand out. Thank you! I silently shouted in my mind.

"Snow." He plainly said before shutting it again and walking out.

I smiled until he closed my door. Then I sprang into action doing my routine again. Jacket, backpack, boots.

I pushed the window open-- this time it slid freely. I check behind me before swinging my legs one by one outside. Once I got my feet in a sturdy position, I closed the window.

My room was on the second floor, so I had a long way to go.

Oh my Jesus. Don't fall now.

I bit my lip as I looked down. I mentally cursed as the distance between the ground and I. Caught up in my thoughts, I slipped off of the stone and dropped.

"Great." I muttered I wiped the remaining snow off of my pants and pushed myself off the cold ground.

I looked back up to see my light flicker on, so I ran in the other direction.

Minseo, where do you plan to go now? I mentally scolded myself.

A/N Hey guys! Did you like this chapter? This a collaboration account with Angie!
This is our first book together. This fanfic is about Jimin. If you like this book please follow our separate accounts too! ParkKristyn and saranghaejb .
-This chapter was written by: Kristyn!