Things Get Heated

I would do anything to be with Splendor. And I wanted him to be my first.

"Splendor?"

"Yes (y/n)?"

"I want you." he looks at you a bit surprised.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." you nod.

"I can handle a little pain." You both sit up still kissing up. Splendor starts feeling around your body as you have one of your hands on the side of his head. He starts to take your clothes off leaving you only in your bra and underwear. He then starts to remove his tux until he's just left in his boxers. You gasp as he pushes you down on the bed and he's on top of you. You continue to kiss as he takes your bra off. He moves down kissing you until he reaches your breast. He sucks on your right breast swirling his tongue while massaging the other with his hand. "Splendor." you whisper his name and he moves downward. He pulls off your underwear. You gasp as he starts licking around. Afterwards he takes his boxers off and positions himself at your entrance. You nod giving him the ok and he slowly slips it in. You wince a little at the pain. He was so huge. Once he's fully in he stops to let you adjust. You move your hips a little giving him the ok and he slowly starts to move in and out of you. At first it hurts but the pain soon fades into pleasure. "Faster Splendor." he nods and obeys your command while you breathe heavily. He's becoming rougher and faster by the minute making you two a moaning mess. "AH SPLENDOR!" you scream his name and he smiles.

"Ah you're so tight!"  You start to feel a knot form in your stomach but you're not sure why. You feel your walls tighten around his member and before you know it you came and he released into you. You could feel his warm juices inside you. Splendor then leans down, kisses you, and falls to your left side as you continue to kiss. 

"You were amazing (y/n)." 

"As were you."

"I love you (y/n)."

"I love you too Splendor." You kissed for the final time before you cuddled and fell asleep.

This is my first lemon so sorry if it's not that great.