Shit

Nats POV

I managed to convince Sky to go on the date with Sam. I mean, if someone asks you out on a date you say yeah, it's free food. Or a free movie. Or free whatever. She's getting ready in her room. Sam texted her and told her he would pick her up at seven. She squealed when she got the message.

I'm not one for taking girls out on dates. Sky always calls me a player. It's been like 2 weeks since I've been with any girl, and trust me, that's the longest  I've gone without one since I was fourteen years old. "What you wearing?" I yell at Sky. I sometimes need to give her fashion advice. She doesn't say anything back. Maybe she left while I was in the shower, I don't know.

My hair smells like strawberries now, it's great. I've already put it into curlers. I check the time. 7.15. So Sky has left. I don't know what to think about Sam. The briefcase, the insurance fraud thing. I'm WAY too smart to let those brothers fool me; I know they aren't undertakers. I'll get it out of them. Well I'll get it out of Dean. That's why I asked him out, and offered to set him up.

I get dressed in a low cut grey crop top and black booty shorts. I put on a huge pair of heels. I can get dressed up when I want to, and I look good. I have gotta get some tonight. I take one last precaution. A hand gun in my bag. Just in case Dean is up to something bad.

I'm in the sitting room, drinking a beer and scrolling through my Facebook to see if any of my old booty calls are in town, when I hear the doorbell ring. It's Dean. "Woah." He stares down at my chest. I'm not impressed. "Come in?" I turn around and he says "oh god damn." I presume he's staring at my butt. I hear him mutter under his breath "why, out of all the girls do you have to be Gay." I laugh. "I'm not completely gay. I've fucked guys. I just don't enjoy it. I would date a guy, I just wouldn't be comfortable sleeping with them." His eyes widen. "Not tonight, maybe another time" I wink at him and get a beer from the refrigerator.

About half an hour later we're walking through the door of the bar, Deans arm is draped around my shoulder. "Natasha Peters, with a guy? I never thought I'd see that." I turn around to face the person who said it. "I cheated on you with a guy Louisa. And you know it." I smirk, as I put my hands on her waist and bring her in for a hug.

Louisa Black was my longest relationship. 3 months, I believe. I wasn't faithful. She's honestly drop dead gorgeous, long wavy blonde hair, 5ft 9, huge tits. I shouldn't have cheated on her, I know, but I got so bored. She drove me to experimenting with guys. And other girls. Literally everyone I could sleep with, I slept with.

"Louisa, honey, this is my friend Dean. Just friends. We haven't screwed." Louisa pouts. "Yet?" I laugh. She knows me so well.  Deans eyes are wide and he's grinning. I smirk and whisper in Louisa's ear. "Do you think Michelle would hook up with him?" She gives me a stare as if to say 'Michelle would hook up with anyone.'

"I'll be back to you in a minute honey, let me get Dean a drink and introduce him to Michelle." I wink at her and grin, then go back to Dean. My arm is around his waist. "Hey she's hot" he mutters, "she go both ways?" "Nah she's strictly girls, and she's picky with them at that." It's true. She's only dated something like 3 girls. Which makes me feel like I've achieved something great whenever I get her.

"Well can I watch?" I choke on my drink, Michelle hasn't arrived yet but we're sitting at the bar. "Yes 100% you can watch." His face lights up. "Really?" Wow he's gullible. I nudge him. "No of course not, sweetie." His face falls. "Hi Nat, who's this handsome boy?" Michelle smiles sweetly at me. "Dean, this is my friend, Michelle." Michelle interrupts me "I'm your ex?" Michelle isn't the smartest crayon in the shed. At least she's pretty. She's the complete opposite of Louisa. She's little, Louisa is tall. Louisa is skinny with tits, she's curvy. In ALL of the right places.