First Day of School..

Lyly's POV:
Night Before First Day:
"Okay, Trousers? Check. Socks? Check. Tan shirt? Check. ACU coat? Check. Patrol Cap? Check. Patches on? Check. Boots? Check. Book bag? Check. Well I have everything I need." Lyly was getting her uniform ready for the first day of her sophomore year of high school. Since Lyly was in JROTC, an army program in high school, she had to wear her Army Combat Uniform(ACU) the first day, it's tradition at her school. She was very excited to be starting school. *2230 Her clock reads* Lyly looks over to the clock, "well it's time to go to sleep. Let's hope all goes well tomorrow." Lyly Dozes off to sleep.

Alellys POV:
"Ugh no! Not that, or that. No not that either. How am I going to make myself look presentable on my first day of high school." Alelly going crazy looking through clothes to wear on her first day. Seeing that nothing goes with anything she just picked a regular school shirt with some jeans just to keep her sane. "I wonder how it's going to be tomorrow? Why did I have to go to a different high school then my friends." Alelly had to go to a different high school then her closest friends because she ended up moving around the last month of school, Alelly was pretty bummed out. She was so nervous about her first day, she just sat by her window thinking, she looked over at the clock and noticed it was about time to go to sleep.

Lyly's POV:
*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPER*
Slowly rolling out of bed, Lyly starts heading to the bathroom to take a quick bath. She then starts putting in her uniform. It's about 0600, she goes downstairs to eat some breakfast, "hmm fruity pebbles it is I guess" she pours out a bowl of cereal & then turns on the tv & starts watching whatever is on. *0620* finishing her cereal she then puts her bowl in the sink, and grabs her book bag and head out to school. With it being just two blocks away she just takes her sweet time and gets there in about 25 min. Her being the fourth person there. "Hey guys" she says to three of her classmates. They all walk inside the room saying good morning to their army instructor. More and more ACUs come in and also the staff in their Class A uniform. About 40 minuets later the bell rings for first period, "well let's all get through day one, am I right?" Everyone laughing and walking to their classes.

Alellys POV:
"LEVANTATE NIÑA!!!" Ugh why does she have to scream so loud I'm already awake, crazy lady. "YA ME LEVANTE MA!" Well Alelly is pretty nervous about her first day of high school, she didn't know what to expect. She then goes downstairs and tells her mom to drop her off. Once out the car she then walks in the double doors of American High School. The bell rings for first period, she walks in a room that catches all her attention, she sees a few people in a very fancy uniform. She looks around the room amazed at what she sees. "Hey is it your first day at America?" This random guys asked Alelly. "Um yeah it is, I'm a freshman." She answered. "Aw well welcome to the JROTC class" he says with a smile. Alelly instantly is blown away by his smile. "My name is Alexandra, but I'd rather be called Alelly." She says to him. "My name is Lorenzo, nice to meet you Alelly." He says smiling at her. "Damn his smile is just so amazing" she thought to herself. "Why hello there" a very tall man in an ACU greeted her. "Good morning sir." She said to him. "Well a nice young lady with manners, don't get that often, how would you like to join after school drill team, just stop by after the last bell rings at the end of the day, I'm sure you'll love it, I have a great feeling about you just by speaking to you" he says to her. Alelly nods and tells him she'll be there. then she just prepared to get through the rest of the day.

Both girls days were coming to an end and they so far liked ever bit of it. When It came down to Lyly's practice, she was having fun with the new incoming cadets, most of them had scared faces. After drill practice Lyly then goes outside to spin rifles that weigh about 8 pounds each, with her exhibition buds. Lyly notices she is getting admired by this girl. She knows she's new to the school. But she doesn't pay much attention to her. "It's time to pop smoke guys" Lyle's instructor says, which is the cue that it's time to leave. Lyly and her friends sit outside the school for a bit until slowly everyone gets picked up. Alelly on the other hand, she admires the guy she met that morning, since he's in after school drill at her school, which she is now a part of. She felt so lost, but she was enjoying what she was being taught, she learned the basics for the most part. The drill team then went back inside to get dismissed to go home. First day of school was successful for both girls.