Chapter 17

"Mom why are you making such a big deal over it.. it's just a precinct party" Vivian says as Olivia fits on the 30th dress. "Because.." Olivia says slowly as she zips the dress closed. She turns to face the mirror so she could see herself she pulls a face before pulling it off again.

She pulls on a white dress "zip me up" Olivia says turning her back to Vivian. Vivian stands up zipping it close , she stands back speechless. Olivia looks up straightening out the dress, she turns to Vivian "it looks beautiful mom" Vivian says. Olivia smiles letting out a breath "okay" she looks at herself again in the mirror.

The dress had a slit that went up to the middle of her thigh on the right side, strapless with a decent amount of cleavage and ending the dress perfectly a backless back. "Now just shoes" Vivian says clasping her hands together. Olivia nods happily.

..Following morning..

Elliot took Vivian to school and then he went to work. Olivia had just woken and her phone rang. "Hello?"

"Hey Liv it's Casey"

"Hi Case!"

"Liv I need you to come help me choose between dresses for the precinct party, but bring yours too"

"Yea I'll come to your apartment in about 2 hours?"

"Okay see you"

...

"Hi Liv!" Casey greets Olivia with a hug when she enters. "Hi Case, please tell me you narrowed thos dresses to at least five" Casey nods "I have three" Olivia laughs following Casey to the bedroom "Alex is wearing a red silk dress.. so I don't like want to clash with her colour"

"You're two going together?" Olivia asks sitting down on the bed "yep, we decided we can't keep it a secret forever and I mean it's kind of perfect timing" Casey says pulling out a black dress, a blue dress and an orange dress. "I'm very glad to hear that, so things are going good?" Casey nods pulling on the orange dress "it's going great"

Olivia looks at the dress as Casey twirls "okay next". Casey pulls on the black dress "I love this Case" Olivia says when Casey once again twirls "and black and red goes perfectly" Casey nods "I was also thinking this one."

"Just put on the blue" Olivia says Casey does so and Olivia shakes her head "nope black" Casey nods "okay well put yours on" Casey says excitedly.

Olivia puts hers on "wow!" Casey exclaims "yea?"

Casey nods again "you look amazing" Olivia smiles sitting down to join Casey "and you said you got news?" Casey says excitedly "I do" Olivia says with a smile.

...Precinct Party...

Olivia licks her finger then scrubbing off the toothpaste on Elliot's cheek, he smiles at her "thanks" Olivia smiles holding his hand. They enter the party saying their hellos to everyone and receiving a lot of compliments. From across the room Casey gives Olivia a big excited smile, Olivia just smiles back.

They come to a seat, Olivia sitting next to Casey and Elliot next to Munch. Elliot gets up to deliver his speech. To Olivia's surprise he pulls her up, she frowns looking confused "El what are you doing?" She whispers, she sees a few confused faces and then Fin and Munch's excited faces which makes Olivia just more confused.

"Liv" Elliots says speaking into the microphone "from the first day I saw you and met you I knew I was in love with you. The way you walk, the way you talk.. everything about you just made me fall in love. The more I uncovered you the more I fall. Everyday I see you I fall in love. You're the kindest person I know, funny and very good looking" Elliot says with a cocky grin "I seriously don't know how I got so lucky" Olivia still looks confused.

"I guess what im trying to say..." Elliot says and gets on his one knee, Olivia's hands find her mouth as tears escape her eyes "Olivia,  will you marry me"

She nods enthusiastically "yes" she says getting on her knees with Elliot kissing him "I will" Olivia kisses him again. He gently slides the ring on her finger, tears still rolling down her cheek she looks down and smiles then at Elliot "I love you El" everyone starts applausing and a few whistles.

A slow dance starts playing, they both get on their feet and hold each other tightly while dancing on one spot. "El baby" Elliot kisses Olivia "yea?" Olivia looks up into Elliot's eyes "We're having a baby"

*A/N: whooo hoo happily ever after... and that's the end folks. Thanks for each and every one of yours support.. uhmm I'm now thinking about writing a sequel to sparks fly we'll see how it goes. Review and tell me what you thought of the story please?