Meeting a guy

I can't believe it!!! Why won't they believe in me! Uhh.... Whatever I'm going to bed.

The next day......

Oh My! It's Monday and I have school.... But I'm homeschooled since my grandmother died last month.... I'll do my homework later besides my kind of homeschool is on my Macbook Air!
(Going Down the stairs)

Ok! They are going to leave me here but we have a new maid named Joyce and she is very responsible....

(Convo)

Angel: Umm...... Joyce!

Joyce: Yes ma'am?!

Angel: I'm just going to walk around... Besides I had heavy dinner!

Joyce: Ok ma'am! I'll take care of the mansion... Can I eat breakfast now ma'am?

Angel: Sure! But.... you are going to call me..... Ms.Angel ok!

Joyce: Ok!

(Ding Dong)

Angel: Oh! It's a box...  (Opening Box).......  It's a puppy!!!!!!!!!  So it is a boy so.... I'm going to name you COOKIE!!! Umm..... Joyce!

Joyce: Yes Ms. Angel?! You are going to walk the puppy..... Ok!

Angel: Thanks!!!

(End of convo)

I have a puppy!!! So... While me and Cookie was walking I saw a note on his collar...

Note: Angel, I know you wanted this puppy since you were 10..... So I gave this to you...           
                                  ~God~

Wow! Thanks for the puppy!
(Bump Guy)
(Convo)

Angel: Oops! Sorry..... wait.. you have a dog as well!

Guy: Yeah! Mine is a girl... Her name is Minka...

Angel: Oh.... Mine is a boy named Cookie!!!

Guy: Cookie........ Nice name.

Angel: Thanks! BTW whats your name?

Guy: I'm Angelo..... Whats your name?

Angel: Angelica.... But just call me Angel... That's my nickname...

Angelo: Where are you going?

Angel: I was going to play with Cookie at the "Pooch Park" how about you.... Where are you going?

Angelo: At the "Pooch Park" hehe.....

Angel: Oh! Umm..... Let's go now.....

Angelo: Ok.....  meet you there.

(End of convo)

Oh My Gosh!!! He is so handsome but..... I'm still studying so..... We are just going to be friends...

Angelo's Iformation:

18 year old man has divorced parents... Staying with his step sister only