Happy family.

It's been a while since we adopted hope, and me and Levi have graduated school and we are living in an apartment, it's really nice and it's huge. (that's what he said)
Levi's PoV
I was sitting on the couch until I felt something jump on me, I opened my eyes to see hope sitting on my stomach.
"Hey daddy!" She said happily and smiled sweetly "hey hope where's your mam?" I asked looking around
She pointed to the kitchen, I looked and saw Eren making food.
"Mammy said that foods almost done." Hope giggled. I got up and picked hope up placing her on my head as she always sits there.
Erens PoV
I was making food and I told hope to go tell her daddy she nodded and ran towards him, I continued making food then I placed them on the table I was about to shout them in but Levi was here with hope on his head "hey foods done!" I smiled happily, Levi sat down and hope jumped on the table "thanks mammy!" Hope yelled I smiled and scratched behind her cat ears making her purr.
"Yeah thanks Eren." Levi said as he stood up and gave me a peck on the lips, I blushed and smiled Levi sat back down and began eating and hope was eating her food too, I was about to sit down but the phone rang so I walked to it and picked it up 'hello' 'hey Eren how are you and Levi!' 'Where fine Hanji and so is hope she healthier and she's been doing lots of exercise.' 'That's great! By the way what time am I coming over I wanna show hope and Levi them!' 'Hey calm down come over at six' 'okay!'
I walked back to the kitchen to find Levi cleaning his and hopes dishes
"who was that?" Levi asked peering over his shoulder.
"It was Hanji she wanted to talk about her latest experiment." I replied sitting down at the table, hope walked towards me her tail moving from side to side "I wanna play a game mamma please!" She asked her ears down and her tail between her legs, I needed to get ready for Hanji to come over but I can't say no when she does this.
"No hope mammies eating come on." Levi said walking out of the kitchen, hope nodded and jumped of the table and followed Levi.
Levi's PoV
I sat on the couch and hope jumped on my lap and curled up in a ball, I put my hand on her head and began stroking her hair and she let out soft purrs.
Eren has been acting weird lately I just hope he isn't thinking about leaving I would be so lost without that brat. Eren came over and sat next to me.
"Hey Levi?" He asked shyly
"Yeah." I replied plainly looking over to him, he looked down.
"Umm I wanted to tell you that Hanji is coming over at six so get ready and I'll change hope." Eren said standing up putting his arms out for hope, she got up and jumped into his arms.
"Fine." I sighed, why does shitty glasses have to come over I wanted to relax and maybe do something with Eren since we haven't done anything in ages.
Six erens PoV
The door bell rang so I ran to it and opened it to see Hanji standing there jumping up and down.
"Hey Eren I've got them hehe!" She shrieked I face palmed "well shut up it's a surprise remember." I whispered and let her in, hope ran up to me and climbed up my leg to my shoulder "hey auntie Hanji!" She yelled smiling Hanji returned her smile and we all walked into the front room to see Levi sat on the couch in some ripped jeans and a tank top saying 'freedom' he looks hot. I stood there staring at him but I was brought back to reality as Hanji squealed when she saw Levi.
"Hey Levi haven't seen you in ages!" Levi sighed and got up and walked towards me I couldn't help but blush, he grabbed my hand and walked to the kitchen. "Why is she so happy, it's really annoying." Levi growled I sighed and caressed his cheek "she's always like this, plus she's here for a reason Levi-kun." I smiled and walked away and he followed. I walked towards Hanji "come on Hanji show us." I said happily she nodded and opened the cage she brought with her, she reviled two sleeping nekos curled up together, I glanced at Levi and his eyes where wide.
"Wow there like me mommy!" Hope jumped near the cage waking the nekos in the process, they looked at hope and smiled "Hanji look it's another neko!" One said happily, Hanji opened the cage and picked them up "the boy neko is called Finnie and the girl one is called Becca, they have totally different personalities but they don't want to be separated, it's really cute!" She said passing me Becca, she looked at me and then Levi she jumped on my shoulder and then Levi's and began nuzzling his neck but Finnie jumped up to hope and started playing with her tail and hope started playing with his and giggling. "Aww your like a happy family hehe!" Hanji laughed, Levi want to the couch with Becca still on his shoulder and he picked her up and started stroking her.
"So these two nekos are ours now Eren?" He said not looking at me I nodded even though he can't see me so I spoke shyly "um y-yeah but Hanji is taking them for a couple of days to make sure there all healthy and that means you too hope." Hope nodded and Hanji picked Finnie and hope up then put them in the cage, I then saw Becca walking towards Hanji but when she was about to pick her up Becca hissed and walked towards the door. "I'm not getting back in that cage." Becca spoke before she walked out the house, Hanji giggled and picked the cage up containing hope and Finnie. "Bye~" Hanji cooed and waved, I waved back and Levi sighed happily "thank god she's gone but better is that where alone." Levi smirked, I blushed and walked towards him "what do you have in mind like?" I whispered he got up and slowly walked towards me I stood there not knowing what to do. Levi pinned my arms above me head and kissed me passionately I tried moving my arms but it was pointless so I left them and Levi trailed kissed down my neck searching for my soft spot, suddenly I moaned loudly telling him he found it and he nibbled and licked that spot earning loud moans from me, he put my arms around his neck and moved his arms to my thighs lifting my up our kiss still passionate, he bit my lip and licked it asking for entrance and I happily obliged. His tongue exploring my mouth as I wrapped my legs around his waist, he moved me from the wall and pushed me on the couch.
Levi's PoV
I pushed him on the couch breaking our kiss, we both gasped for air but I got on all fours caging him in and kissed him again, I moved my hand up his shirt and he moaned into the kiss as my fingers brushed his skin. His hand moved up my top and he pulled it over my head and flung it in the floor I did the same with his and I started kissing down his neck to his chest he moaned in pleasure.
"Levi hmm I-I want it please Levi!" He he said through breaths, I moved my lips to his ear pressing our bodies together "are you sure~" I purred I felt him nod so I pulled down his bottoms and I pulled of mine I looked down and noticed a big bulge in his boxers "hehe when did this happen?" I said putting my hand on top of his bulge "ahh wh-when you kissed me th-this morning." He whispered his face going crimson, I smirked and pulled down his boxers.
This is gonna be a long night.
************************************
I woke up to see Eren cuddled up to me on the couch I looked down and noticed a blanket covering us, I sat up the blanket falling of me showing my chest I got up and got changed, I walked over to the couch and pulled the blanket over Eren fully.
"Mm Levi." He moaned I smiled and kissed him on his forehead, I walked to the kitchen and began making some breakfast for the both of us.
'Aww your like a happy family hehe!' Hanji's words echoed in my head. "I guess we are a happy family." I spoke looking over to see Eren smiling at me.