Ch.28

*next day*
Aaron POV
When I woke up I went to Kimberly's room and saw that she was still asleep. So went downstairs to watch tv when I heard a knock.i went to open it and saw weasel,yurii,heidy,Dylan,Leslie,& diddy. Weasel asked were Kim was I told him that she's sleeping.

Yurii POV
When I woke up Leslie told me to get ready because we were going to Kimberly's house. So I did when I went downstairs I saw the whole squad except Steven and Aaliyah. So I told my mom if she can take care of Josue and then we left.when we got there Aaron looked he had barely woke up. Kimberly wasn't there so she must be sleeping.

Steven POV
When Aaliyah finally woke up she went to the kitchen and ate waffles.
Aaliyah:you want waffles
Steven:of course
Aaliyah threw the waffle and it hit my face.we started laughing then we ate and left to baes house(yuriis house)

Aaliyah POV
when we go to Kim's house Aaron came up to me and kissed me. Then we were talking when a sleeping Kimberly came out of her room.
Aaron: sleeping beauty has awaken
Kimberly: hahaha
We all started laughing.

Kimberly POV
When I woke up I saw angel was still sleeping. When I came out the room Aaron saw and said sleeping beauty has awaken. I was laughing. Then everyone was then I went back into the room and changed.then angel woke up so I took her downstairs wit me.

Weasel POV
When Kimberly finally came downstairs she had Angel.So I went up to her and kissed her then took angel from her and went to sit down. Kimberly sat next to me and I saw angel in my lap.i didn't noticed till now but Kimberly and Aaron were matching.
Weasel:aye kimberly and Aaron are matching
Kimberly: *looks at Aaron* cousin goals
Aaron: frs aye lets take a picture. Weasel take it
Weasel:ok

Aaron  POV
When weasel was gonna take the picture I hugged Kimberly. Then weasel took the picture. I liked it and sent it to Kimberly.we were talking the Steven decided to take a nap. I had a water bottle i told Aaliyah to record this.I put some water on the cap and threw it on Steven. He started screaming.
Steven:help I'm drowning
everyone started laughing.then he went to sleep again so I took more water and threw it at him.
Steven:*sits up quick* Aaron I'm not lieing waters falling from the ceiling.

Heidy POV
It was funny when Aaron threw water at Steven. Steven thought he was drowning. We were all laughing hard. So hard that Dylan farted on my lap.yes he sat on my lap.
Heidy:eww bae you farted on me
Dylan:huh my farts smell good
Heidy:eww no they smell like shit
Dylan:that hurt my feelings *fake cries*
Heidy:I love you *kisses his cheek*