1

"(YYYY/NNN)!!! GET UP!!" your roommate/friend (F/N) yelled. You groaned as you sat up on your bed. "Hold on...just...6 to 60 minutes" you said as you laid back down on the warm (F/C) sheets. You were about to drift off again until (F/N) pushed you off the bed.

You slightly gasped as you hit the ground. "(F/N)! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" she shrugged, "You wouldn't get up, and we have to be at the mall in 8 minutes" she said looking at you with a serious face.

Just then, your face turned ghostly pale. "shit.." You said as you quickly got up and went over to your closet, and pulled out a black tank top, some jean shorts, and combat boots. "(Y/N) HURRY" (F/N) said as you were putting on your left shoe.

"(F/N) GO TURN THE CAR ON" you said as you got up and ran to the restroom. You grabbed your toothbrush, put toothpaste on it, and started to quickly brush your teeth. Then you finished and quickly brushed your hair. Once done with doing those things you opened your window, and jumped on the trampoline below.

Yes you are crazy like that (I actually do that..IT'S FUN :3), but you didn't have time to run downstairs. So you quickly hopped off of it, and ran to the front yard, into the driveway, and got in the car. Once you were in (F/N) looked at you like you were crazy. "Did you just..never mind" she said as she backed out of the driveway.