2

The entire way there all you did was look at the time on the radio. "(Y/N) stop being so nervous. I mean...it's not like Henderson is gonna fire you." Who is Henderson you ask? Well he's the manager at the store you work for. Yup. You work, and you also live with your friend (F/N) in an apartment complex.

"(F/N) do you not get it? He fired Lisa (if that's your name, or your friends name. Change it) for accidentally putting sweaters on the wrong shelf" you said as you nervously looked back and forth between the radio clock, and outside your window.

(F/N) sighed and pulled into the mall parking lot. Then she found a parking space close to the entrance. You on the other hand had wasted no time opening the door as fast as you could, and ran inside.

Luckily, the store you worked at was literally the first store next to the entrance. So you quickly snuck in, went to the back and went to go grab your card, then put it through the timer (I honestly dunno what that thing is, but if you do. Please tell me XD) and you made it...barely. You were 4 seconds away from being late.

Just then you were going to turn around and put your card back....until you bumped into a tall male figure. You looked up to see if you could recognize his face, but you couldn't. "Sorry mister..uh.." He chuckled "Sebastian Michaelis" "Oh...wait. What are you doing back here?" You asked as you took a few steps back so you wouldn't be so close to him.

"I'm a new" "ooooooooh...huh...well I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." You said putting a hand out so he could shake it, but what he did next. Surprised you.

He took your hand, and kissed your knuckles. 'okie den' you thought as he let your hand go. "Nice to meet you la-um I mean. (Y/N)" he said. 'hmmmmm.....wonder what's up with him' you thought as you pushed past him, and went to go put your card up, and start your day at work.