Veritaserum

"Hermione, I poured some pumkin juice and I don't want it. Do you?" Ron asked nervously. He really didn't want to do this to her, but he needed to know she had a crush on him.
She drank it and then picked up a book.
After she read awhile ,Ron tested if it worked.
"My name is Bob ,Hermione, right"
"No, you're name is Ronald"
Then she went back to reading, not noticing anything out of the ordinary.
Ron knew she liked him or Harry, so he would just have her whisper or to him.
"Hey, Hermione.Whisper it to me. Who do you have a crush on"
A few tables over Draco heard, but stopped listening. Ever since he came back to redo seventh year he had a crush on Hermione Granger. He couldn't listen, he would get hurt if it was Weasley or Potter. Of course she hated him. He did terrible things. He felt so bad.
Before Hermione could lean forward to whisper she said"Draco Malfoy".
The whole hall dropped silent. Every single person looked at her. Except Draco, because he didn't hear. Once she realized what she did, she ran out of the hall. One person followed her. It was Ginny.
When Hermione saw Ginny she hexed her then ran to the library. She didn't care, she just wants to be alone.
Meanwhile, somebody just came up to Draco and said"Did you hear what Hermione Granger just said"
"No"
"Oh, well you should hear it from her" they said, laughing. He thought that was weird.He picked up his stuff and ran to the one place he knew she would be: the library.
When he got there he saw her in the corner crying. He sat down next to her.
"Go away and no questions"
Despite what she said he stayed next to her.
"What's wrong" he said, worrying. He wanted to comfort her so bad.
"I am under affects of Veritaserum and I just admitted my crush"
"How about this I put a silencing charm on you and tell me your crush at the end of the day. Say after dinner. Same place" He did this to show her he wouldn't pick on her when he told her.
"Sure" she scoffed, knowing someone would tell him. He cast the spell. At least people couldn't hear her. She got up and left.
That day zoomed by. She knew Ron did this. She was going to write his mum.
Dear Molly,
I will let you take this into your hands. Ronald gave me Veritaserum. He made me announce my crush on front of everyone.
Love,
Hermione.
Then she gave the letter to her owl. Five minutes later she got a -quite rushed might I add- apology letter from Molly.
Then she did some work.
She worked until she realized it was dinner. She ate her dinner very slowly, but to her, the time flew by. She got up and walked very slowly to the library.
She sat across from Malfoy. She looked at his grey orbs. She hated that he was the one she.liked. She didn't want to like him.
"Hey" she mouthed.
He undid the silencing charm then said"hey"
"I'm sure somebody told you" she said on the verge of tears.
"Nope, I told them to shut up. I want to hear put from you. But you don't have to tell me. I won't ask you"
"This will be hell for me but, I promised"
But before she could tell him a student walked up.
"Do you really like him"she said gesturing toward Draco.
"Yes" Hermione said. Next ,she clapped her hands over her mouth. Draco's eyes lit up with happiness. He looked like a kid in a candy shop.
She got up and left, leaving her stuff. She ran, crying her heart out. Draco ran after her.
"Hermione" he yelled.
"Go away, Draco.God this is hell"
But he turned her around and looked at her bloodshot eyes. Then before she could say something he crashed lips onto hers. When they pulled apart he said "I love you Hermione"
"I love you too, Draco"
Then they walked off, his arm around her.
THE END.