chapter 16

Ti POV

I was having a good time with Christian. We went to the mall and he brought me this diamond heart necklace. It was beautiful. Then we went to the movies to go see fast and furious 7 which was the bomb. Then we went to the beach and walked along the shore putting our feet in the sand and water. Now he's taking me back home cause it was getting late. He walked me to the door.

Me: I had a really good time today. And thank you for the necklace.

Christian: I had a great time too. and your welcome. You deserve something beautiful as you.

I smile and blushed. We looked in each other eyes then he leaned in and kissed me. His lips was so soft. We pulled away and I blushed again.

Me: bye christian

Christian: see you later

He walked back to his car. I closes the door with the biggest smile on my face.

Lisa: the hell you smiling at?

She scared the shit out of me. I didn't see her and ro sitting on the couch.

Ro: how was your date ti?

Me: it was great he brought me a diamond necklace.

Ro: aww that's so cute.

Lisa: guess who came by today

Me: who

Ro and Lisa: dalvin

Omg this nigga really want his ass whipped.

Me: what the hell did he want?

Ro: he asked if you was here we said no she went on a date he looked pissed then he left and that was it.

Me: i told him to leave me alone. He just don't listen. And how bout that nigga called me at 2 in the morning talking about he sorry and that he want me back.

Lisa: and what did you say.

Me: I cursed his ass out and told him not to call me no more.

Lisa: hey guys I was thinking we should throw a party tomorrow night.

Ro: yeah that sounds fun.

Ti: no the hell its don't. I'm not about to have a party at my house then I have to clean up other peoples mess hell no.

I got up and went to the kitchen to eat some left overs. But they kept on bugging me.

Lisa: come on ti it'll be fun.

Ro: yeah and you can invite Christian.

I smiled at the thought of him.

Ti: I'll think about it.

Lisa: can you make up your mind now.

I thought about it.

Me: okay fine. But I aint cleaning up after people.

Ro and Lisa: YESS! HOUSE PARTY!!

There so silly.

( next chapter is gonna be the party and it's gonna be crazy.)