Chapter • 2 ~ Car Ride

So I answered back telling him where he was. Which was the next city after where I live. Then after that we went to go get a rental car for him that would last for a few days until he could get back on track. I then texted my parents about what was going on and they let me stay with him for the rest of the day. So we were driving around and he asked me what all my social medias were and followed me and liked all my stuff. Then we took a lot of selfies. Most of them were just smiling and silly ones but my favorites were when he was kissing my cheek and then we took another one with me kissing his!! After that he asked me the simple questions like what do I like to do, what's my favorite color, how do I do in school etc. I told him that I can play piano and sing. Plus I was also learning the guitar (which is true I can do all those things) and he was like "Really that's cool I can play piano too and I love singing" then I was like "yeah I know I love your covers". He said thanks and we just started talking about what his days are normally like and he asked me if I've ever been to Starbucks and I said no because I'm not allowed to have coffee. He was really surprised and he took me there and we kept talking and laughing and to me it felt like a date kinda I'm mean yeah I was 15 and he was 21 but still I just felt something. After Starbucks we went to the mall and got some stuff and spent time together. All of this stuff that we were doing took his mind off of vidcon and he looked like he was actually ok with it. When it got closer to the evening we found him a hotel and he gave me his number so that we could still talk. This was a beginning of something great.

             To be continued....

Find out what happens in the next chapter of Do Dreams Come True? TRUST ME IT GETS WAYYYY BETTER TOWARDS THE MIDDLE AND ENDING!! Be sure to leave a like and comment if u are enjoying this dream/story!!