Lustful words

Warning! Smut will be taken placed here!
___________________________________

Vincent closed the door behind, which got your attention quickly. He looked at you with guilt in his lifeless eyes. You sat up suddenly from the look and scooted over, patting the spot next to you. Vincent moved over to the bed sat down slowly in the spot you offered to him. He signed softly as he kept his eyes down to the ground. "I'm-" before he could say another word, you quickly placed your lips on his to silence him.

He was shocked for a second but melted into the kiss with ease. He leaned on you a little which made you fall back on the bed. Vincent got on top of you in a second, pinning up down into the mattress. He kissed your lips once more, tilting his head to deepen it. A soft slick lick ran across your lips, as if he was asking for entrance but you couldn't help but to denied. "Playing hard to get, are we?~" He grins and slides his hands under your sweat pants. You gasped when his cold hands squeezed your butt without regret, which gave him his chance to slide his tongue in.

A soft moan escaped you as his tongue slipped and lick the top of your own. You flinched slightly as the two muscle wrestled for dominance. But, Vincent ended up winning, exploring every angle and curves in your mouth as a reward. Soon, pulling away with saliva connecting the two mouths. Heavy pants escaped the both of you but Vincent didn't dare stop there. He ran his hands down your side before dipping under the tank top. Your skin shivered slightly as the cold palms moved up to your breast. He leaned down, giving your neck soft kisses and bites.

You held back a moan, knowing that Vincent will enjoy the sweet sound of it. "V-Vincent" you said and Vincent bit on your neck a bit more roughly. A gasp for air escaped you before he pulled away and slipped your shirt off, which followed with his own. You ended up covering yourself, embarrassment coming to your senses. But when you looked up, Vincent was just waiting with a smile. You never really looked at him, but his muscles and scars were perfect. The curves and angels were sculpted to perfection, like he was a statue.

"Come on, don't be shy~" he cooed out with a hint of a whine. He poked at your hands, as if pointing out the problem. You thought over it a few times, and decided to move your hands away. You were this deep already, why stop now? A red hue of blush stained your cheeks as Vincent moved a hand behind you. Unclipping the (f/c) bra to toss to the side and out of the way.

Vincent, who was staring straight at your breast, blushed a little. He started with a soft touch, handling them like they were precious glass. He rubbed the soft skin before his thumb pushed against the nipples. He leaned down and gave one of the perks a lick before he pinched, pulled, and played with it. You moaned with pleasure in your tone as your skin grew goosebumps. Vincent licked around and soon sucked on the nibble. You started to grip at the bed sheets, wanting to hold on to something. Giving your breast one more lick, Vincent pulled away to get rid of  your sweat pants. He looked down at your (f/c) panties with a mischievous smirk.

He pulled his pants off in seconds, knowing he would want them out of the way as well. As if your eyes were on autopilot, you eyes ran down his body to remember every curve. You soon noticed his purple boxers and the noticeable tent that formed there, a huge tent. Vincent looked at you then at his boxers. "Heh, what is it dear? See something you like?~" he cooed and leaned closer to you."Are you going to arrest me for being nude?" he questioned, pulling his boxers down a little.

You felt like you were in an oven, your cheeks were burning bright with embarrassment and slight guilty shame. "Its nothing. It's just." you went silent as your eyes moved away from him. "Whats wrong?" Vincent grabbed your chin to turn your head back to his eyes. "It's. It's my first time." your words rang in Vincent's head that made him smile. "If I may, officer, may I be the first then?" A slight chuckle escaped when he asked, but you nodded your head slightly as an answer.