A Sleep Experiment?

So I got this Idea from c0l0urfulBOTDFchild and I thank you for reading this. Comment below tell me your Ideas ok?OK Thank you again

So once there were a group of scientists and they decided to do another sleep experiment similar to the Russian sleep experiment on younger children and their mothers. They brought four young boys and four young girls and each of their mother's. But what they didn't know was one of the boys had a small disease. The disease wasn't yet known so no one knew what it was but the scientists didn't care, they still used him.

Now they had gave each of them injections and would put mediation in their food.
They had also put new gases in the room they lived in.

One day a disaster happened on of the smallest children had noticed his skin had started changing blueish like a bruise. When the scientists examined it it wasn't a bruise but they didn't know what it was, the next day they found him dead and one by one they all, well all of the children but one. A boy, a 10year-old boy was left.

The mothers had started having weird cravings, they started to eat raw meat but one day the scientists came in and all mothers started eating them, but the boy was afraid and noticed the door had been left open.

He ran out and locked the door and ran into the other room and there was a glass wall. He could see everything that was happening he saw them all getting ate by the scientists, after, they started eating each other.

The last woman was one with beautiful long black hair a little lighter then his. Her eyes once bright blue, but now were blood shot and all the color of Iris was gone and white.

He noticed that had once been his loving mother but now nothing but an experiment gone wrong.

He spent the next five years feeding her and watching over her, knowing if he let her out the same thing as before would happen.

One night he made up his mind he was going to find out how to stop it. The only way he would do that was giving them diseases and then doing the same the scientists did.

He went and gathered everything he needed and opened a new room like the one he had been in for 7 years until he was ten.

Then it hit him, 'How can I get people? I guess I could take some kids and try it on them!'

He never knew it was wrong to do.

He had learned a lot of things, like picking locks and survival skills, but never what was right or wrong.

So for about three years he started collecting small children and doing the experiments.

He had one child live but the others he had to kill because if not, then they would start eating each other; but the strange thing he noticed was the oldest child, a girl, had not been noticed by the others at all they wouldn't even look at her.

Then he had remembered he had given her the disease he had and once he opened the door in to the room he asked if she wanted to see something interesting, of course she being the curious little kitty she is she nodded.

"Ok good. I am Leon and I would like to tell you a story."

"I'm Tifa and I would love to hear your story."

He told her everything and showed her his mother.

"This is what happened and I want to fix it so, here is the plan. We go in there and give her the disease we have ok?"

"Ok."

She was determined.

They went with the plan but failed.

"So I guess we have to start all over right?" Asked Tifa.

He sighed and nodded.

"Yep"

They then started working together, kidnapping kids and experimenting on them until they got it right.

I would also like to thank TearsOfPurgeOfficial for editing this for me.