*Band Bus

(What happens on the band bus stays on the band bus; it's a band geek rule. Continuation of Marching Band pt 1, but a year later. You and Dallon have been together for 13. 5 months. Also, keep in mind that it's pretty dark and noisy on the bus.)

You guys were on your way home from your first game of the season, and you were super pumped. The music was fantastic, the sets were amazing, and, most of all, you missed your boyfriend Dallon. You guys haven't had much time alone over the summer, and now he was right next to you on the noisy bus; your head rested on his shoulder, and he gently rubbed the small of your back. He gingerly kissed the top of your head, and you sat up to look at him.

"You were great", he says, pushing a stray lock of hair from your face.

"Thanks", you smiled, "but that solo was perfect".

"I try", he smirks, entwining your fingers.

You lean in to peck his lips, and stayed a little longer than necessary. He took advantage of this and deepened he kiss. You complied and sat on his lap. He removed his lips from yours and attached them to your neck. You softly rubbed against him, and kissed his lips in time to halt an airy moan. You climbed off of him and sat on the seat. A light smirk played with you lips when you saw how breathless he was. He soon recovered and wrapped his arm around you.

"Later", he whispers in your ear, causing you to shiver.

Later.