Note!

"Clay was your normal popular bad boy. Got the girls, played sports, got into fights almost everyday, said and did things he wasn't supposed too. Besides drugs, alcohol, and smoking. We weren't really old enough for that yet. After all, we were 12. But still, he was rude. Every chance he got, he would pick on someone. He was so.. He was just Clay. I can't even understand why, but around him, I was your normal outcast fangirl. Back then I didn't really show much emotion, but I felt it. And I knew every time I looked at him, I had a crush. He had these beautiful blue eyes, and long brown hair like Boo Boo Stewart used to have, but different. Clay's was perfect. His body was how I describe a character of mine, lean and muscular. You would think he played for the NFL, if you get what I mean. Back then, I was into tan guys (not that I'm not now, but pale can go a long ways when it suits someone properly). And boy, was he the nicest tan I have ever laid eyes upon. He was beautiful. I hate to say it, but I rather have him over any of my Korean guys. Yeah, he was the definition of gorgeous."

I will have to say most o the story is gibberish, if you get what I mean. I'm not really expecting much from it, but here goes nothing, right? The point of the story was just to put it out there, and let those who read it that have experienced something similar to know that they aren't alone. This is a true story, and there is not any fiction. I was really young when this happened, but who cares, right? It's just a story about having a crush on someone who I never heard from again after he left our school. normal girl stuff, if you get my drift. Thank's for even reading this far! Hope you enjoy my little short story!

Important Note: Rude comments will be reported, and the user will be blocked. This story is for entertainment purposes, and no offence was meant by any means. I dearly apologize if you have been offended by anything said in the story. Please sit back and enjoy. I will remind you, this story is about a younger me, who was the age 12-13 at the time the story took place. ~ Ataraxiz