Part 2 of SirenatheSnake 4

Steve: Avengers, Assemble! Sirena: No! You guys don't have to fight over me! Please! Me: Well the fight has already started Sirena, it's either join or leave. Sirena: Fine. *runs upstairs to her room* Tony: *flies over and attacks Pastas* Bruce: *backs away into corner* Kristina? You have to help me get out of here. Me: Why me? Bruce: Because you are the nearest to me. Me: Alright I will protect you if that's what you are asking. Bruce: Wha- oh never mind. Clint: *shoots arrow at Toby* 

(Warning: I don't know a lot about CreepyPasta but I do know that these Pastas are invincible but let's pretend their not just for the sake of the story)

Toby: Ahh! *looks at arrow in his stomach* Sirena: *comes out of her room* Toby! *runs downstairs* No Toby! Me: Clint what did you do? Clint: Shot him. What else? He started this. Sirena: That doesn't mean you have to kill him! 

~Everyone stops fighting at this point~

Sirena: Toby you better not die on me. We have a baby to look after! All the Avengers but me: WHAT?! Steve: Wait Kristina you don't look surprised at all! Me: Yah I already knew she is one of my best friends. Tony: Then why don't you confront her? Me: Because I didn't do this, Clint did. Clint: It's not like I am a healer or anything! Natasha: *puts hand on Bruce's arm* It's okay you can calm down now. Maybe you can help Toby? Bruce: Well yeah I guess. *walks over to Sirena and Toby* Sirena: NO! You stay away! *attacks Bruce* Me: *defends Bruce and puts vines on Sirena's arm* He is just trying to help! Sirena: I don't trust him! I don't trust any of the Avengers anymore! Me: Then why do you still trust me? Sirena: *wide eyes* What? Me: Exactly *lets go* Bruce: *slowly walks back to Toby* Hmm...okay well first get the arrow out. *grabs arrow* Toby, this might hurt a little. Toby: *groans* 

~After Bruce heals Toby~

Tony: Okay now I have feeling it's time to leave. Sirena: You didn't even look around! Are you sure? Toby: Yes they are sure now leave! Steve: Jesus someone is grumpy. Me: Let's just go. See you later Sirena. *hugs her* Sirena: *hugs back* I will let you know when it comes okay? Me: Hah you better. *laughs and walks beside Steve* 

~Back at the Avengers Tower~

Pietro: Well that was sure of an adventure. Wanda: Yes I agree. Tony: A h*ll of an adventure. Steve: Language Tony! Tony: You shut up. Me: *laughs* Bruce: Does anyone have any wounds? Vision: For once I am clear. Me: Well I guess that ends this question then! Natasha: It sure does. Me: Well thank you guys for reading and thank you SirenatheSnake for asking. And be sure to check out her story: Ask da CreepyPasta! Bai!

Everyone else: Bai!

Twitter: kenned_kristina

Facebook: KristinaKennedy

~Kris534