Love Bites

If You Thought Georgia Was Just A Small Town In The South, YOUR WRONG!! It Was The One Place That Was Covered In Vampires. Not Everyone New There Were Vampires In Georgia, People Just Thought They Were Normal People. But Really, Who Wears Sunglasses In The Winter. By The Way Im Gemma White. Im 16, Just An Average Kid. Im Really Tall, Real Skinny. I Have Black Curly Hair, And Green Eyes. I Live With My Sister Jenni. Well Enough About My Life Let Me Tell You Whats Been Going On These Past Months. So Your Still Gunna Be Knowing About My Life.

Okay Well It All Started 3 Months Ago, When The Parkers Moved In Next Door. They Seemed To Be Normal. It Was A Pretty Small Family, Mom,Tina Parker, Dad,Greg Parker, And Son ,Joe Parker. As Neighbors Me And My Sister Went Over To Meet Them. We Knocked On The Door A Few Times Before Tina Answered The Door. "Hi Were Your Neighbors Next Door. Im Jenni White And This Is My Sister Gemma White" "Hi" "Hello Im Tina, And This Is My Husband, Greg" "Hello Nice To Meet You". Jenni Was Pretty Nerves To Meet Them, But As Soon As We Got There She Was Her Normal Bubbly Self. "And This Is Our Son Joe" "Hi Im Jenni" "Hi Im Gemma", As We Shook His Hand . "Hi Nice To Meet You". Oh

My Gosh!!! He Was AMAZING!!!! With His Gorgeous Hazel Eyes, And Perfect Smile. He Was Extremely Tall, Which Was Amazing. His Gorgeous Brown Spiked Up Hair. He Was Just So Perfect. Then I Snapped Back Into Reality. My Sister Was Still Talking To Tina And Greg, And I Was Just Standing There Staring At Joe, Can You Say Embarrassing.

It Was The Next Day And It Was Monday, Which Meant School. School Was Okay, It Was Pretty Big, And Just Like Any Other High School. I Got Out Of Bed And Went To The Restroom. After I Was Finished In There I Started To Get Ready. I Started To Fix My Hair. My Hair Was Really Easy To Do All I Had To Do Was Spray Water In It And Put My Curl Moisturizer Stuff In It So My Hair Can Be Extra Bouncy. Then I Went To My Closet And Got A Pair Of My Favorite Ripped Jeans, My Plain White V-Neck, And My Red Converse. After I Was Finished Getting Ready I Went Down Stairs. Jenni Was Making Breakfast Like Every Monday. "Good Morning Gemma" Jenni Said While Giving Me My Plate Of Food. She Made My Favorite Breakfast, Bacon, Eggs, Potatoes, And Waffles. "Morning Jenni. What Are Your Plans Today?" I Said Before Taking A Drink Of Orange Juice. "Oh Nothing. Just Might Go To The Store To Get Some Stuff For The House." After Jenni Was Done Talking I Heard Lily's Car. Lily Was My BestFriend Since 7th Grade. Lily Was Blonde And Was The Same Hight As Me. She Had Straight Blonde Hair, Which Always Had Different Colors In It. She Dressed Kinda Rocker Ish But I Still Loved Her. "Hey I Got To Go Lily's Here" "Okay Have A Good Day" "Thanks You Too". I Rushed Upstairs To Get My Backpack And Phone. As I Was Picking Up My Phone Lily Was Calling Me. "Hello" "Hurry Up Gemma And Get Down Here" "Im Coming Hold On" "Okay". I Ran Down Stairs And Went Out The Door. Lily Was Listen To Here Brother Derek's Band, The Yellow-Jackets. I Had No Idea Why They Decided On That Name. I Opened The Door To The Little Baby Blue Buggy. I Tried To Say Hi To Her But The Music Was To Loud. Finally She Turned Down The Music. "Hey Girl" She Said In A White Girl Voice. "Hey" "I Seen Your New Neighbor This Morning. Can You Say Hottie!" "I Know!! He Is So Hot!!" We Both Giggled About Him, Next Thing I Knew We Were At Kingston. As We Were Pulling In The Drive-Way We Say Our Friend Luis. We Parker Lily's Car In The Same Spot As Every Week. Then I Saw Joe Sitting Under The Big Tree In Front Of The School. "Hey Lily Ill See You Later I Gotta Go Get My Books" "Alright See You Second Period". I Started To Walk Towards Joe But Then The Bell Rang And He Got Up. So Instead Of Going To Him I just Rushed Inside To Get My Books For First And Second Period. I Went To my Locker And Got My Books And Papers For My Next Two Periods. I Grabbed My Books And Rushed To My First Period Class. I Was Looking Threw My Papers To Make Sure I Grabbed Them All When I Got Bumped Into And All My Papers And Book Fell All Over The Hallway. And With My Luck It Was My Ex-Boyfriend Cody Who Still Had Alot Of Feelings For Me. "Im So Sorry Gemma. Are You Okay" He Said While Helping Me Pick Up My Books And Papers. "Yea Im Fine, And Thanks For Helping Me Pick This Up" I Said Before Leaving. I Finally Got To My First Period Class. "Your Late Ms.White" Ms.Jones Said While I Was Walking To My Seat. "I Know Im Sorry" I Said While Opening My English Book. Then Mr.Frank,The Principal, Walked Into The Class. "Hello Kids This Is Our New Student Joe Parker." My Heart Started To Rush And It Felt Like It Was Going To Burst Out Of My Chest. "Hello Joe. Im Your English Teacher Ms.Jones. You Can Take A Seat By Gemma For Now." Joe Started To Walk To His Seat. "Hi Im.......... Hey Aren't You My Neighbor" He Said Surprised. "Yea Thats Me" I Said With A Smile. The Time Always Seemed To Go Slow In English. I Would Always Draw In That Class But Always Did Extremely Well. While I Was Drawing Joe Tapped On My Shoulder "Your A Great Artist" "Thanks"