chapter uno.

tess

the light from the moon illuminated the whole night. it wasn't late, and on a school night of course I was gladly awake. my chemistry teacher wasn't exactly my best friend, and her homework was worse. I glance quick at my clock to see the hands point to 8:00.

suddenly, a tap came from my bedside window. I made no movement to get up and find out what had made the noise. then out of nowhere a brick flew straight through my glass window. followed by a string of curse words.

"lol, pete wentz is that you?" sadly to my disappointment it wasn't my godly husband pete wentz. I didn't acknowledge the brick and just turned Fourth of July up to full blast. pretending to not notice the brick I moved on. I guess the human outside just got bored with the annoying fact that he wasn't going to be let in. for about ten seconds I believed that, but then I heard a sound of a struggle. then popping through my broken window was a body. I was confused, but I don't care what you say as long as it's about me.

then the body rolled across my wood floor then stopped at my feet and then slowly pointed at my shoes.

"wHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOSSSSEEEEE?"

I was very confused now, but I decided to ignore the fact that ryan ross was in my bedroom.

"where's brendon I didn't sign up for your shit." ryan looked hurt but ignored it he then punched me straight in the face. I heard a small high pitch shriek from under my bed. all of a sudden kellin quinn rolled from under my bed.

"if you can't hang then there's the door!" then raced for the door but clumsily fiddled with the door knob. finally he got it opened while ryan and I stared at kellin in complete and utter horror. kellin then did a backflip through my upstairs hallway. staring at ryan and I the whole time.

"got any good pizza?" I whipped (a/n lol) around to face the middle of my room. there standing in the middle was pete wentz himself. I stared in shock at the familiar face, still confused.

"aye, pete!" ryan exclaimed at the notice of pete in my bed, boredly playing on him phone. pete gave ryan the most fake smile in the world but gladly replied with a "mmm".

"PARTY IS HERE!" a voice screamed from the hallway, outside my bedroom door. I quickly opened it but didn't have to because I was being thrown open right at that instant. "IM BRENDON URIE AND IM THE ACTUAL SHIT!" and like he said the brendon urie walked into my bedroom holding two six packs of soda. (a/n underage drinking isn't cool kids!) at this point I was beyond confused, and to be honest I didn't even care. brendon urie, pete wentz and ryan ross were in my bedroom.

suddenly, brendon noticed a certain someone in my room and glared warningly at ryan. pete looked bored out of his mind and didn't seem to care at all. the tension seemed to drop when kellin popped his head through the wall from my sisters bedroom. I screamed and brendon looked horrified and of course pete looked bored. I raced to my sisters bedroom and saw she was still sleeping. I was puzzled. how could she sleep through this? oh well not my problem.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

a/n: hey guys! so basically this fanfiction is written by GerardSlayz and mwah. it probably sucks and it's suppose to so read it to laugh at the dumbness of us and this fanfic.
p.s: pete wentz run me over with a truck