Chapter One- Thoughts?

"Ahhh" Naruto sighed, "Nothin like a good shower after a long day of hard training!"
Naruto turned on the water and stepped in.
He started out by washing that big fluffy mass of hair on the top of his head, and worked his way down.
Five minutes later he stepped out, wrapping one towel around his waist and the other draped around his neck. A sudden thought hit him as he stood infront of the mirror,
'I wonder where Gaara starts out...'
He began thinking about Gaara, standing there infront of the steamed over mirror.
'I always wash my hair first.... I wonder if he does too... or does he start out with his body... or... does he...'
Naruto blushed a deep crimson thinking about the topic.
'Where were these thoughts coming from??' He wondered, and then looked up. The steam had cleared a little, just enough to show him his expression. He grew even more embarrassed, though, nobody was around.
He raced out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him, and flinging himself back towards it. He leaned there for a long while, thinking.
'Why was I blushing? It doesn't make sense.... has the thought of Sakura ever brought me to that?
No, well... has she?'
He glanced over at the picture of Team Seven he kept on his bedside table.
'..Ever since Sasuke left... it hasn't been the same... Sakura is waaaaaaay more touchy too..'
A sudden wave of sadness washed over him at the thought of Sasuke leaving.
"Some best friendship...." he mumbled, but what Naruto didn't realize, was he wasn't alone.
"Sorry Naruto, didn't catch that, what did you say??"
Naruto looked up quickly.
'Oh... just Sakura... WAIT'
"WAIT! SAKURA?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" he yelled, shock coursing through him, but for some reason, this time around, he wasn't blushing. Why was that?
Why was there no growing heat on his face like there always was?
Sakura shielded her eyes, and continued to speak,
"Kakashi Sensei wants to talk to us, he sent me here to come get you," she then turned,
"Get a move on, and put on some clothes already!!! We need to meet him in Lady Tsunade's office."
She then slapped him, for he was standing there in a state of shock due to her being in his small, cramped apartment.
"OH!! R-right! Go ahead I'll be ready so fast! You couldn't even blink without missing me completely! Believe it!"
Sakura stared at him and sweat dropped,
"Then... GET A MOVE ON!" she screeched.
"ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!" he replied. A few moments passed before Sakura began to yell again,
"WELL?! ARE YOU GOING TO STAND AROUND IN THAT TOWEL ALL DAY OR ACTUALLY GET DRESSED?!"
Naruto looked to the left and twittled his thumbs, "Well... you're in my room still... so I can't..."
She then responded with impatients, her head began doing that intence angry swelling that sometimes happened,
"WHY!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!"
Naruto began then to get a little scared "Well! You're in my room and I'd rather face this Sakura than the Sakura that would be after me if I changed infront of her!" he stuttered.
Sakura then shrunk her head down to normal size again, this answer seemed to suit her needs, and left.
"Phew..." Naruto sighed after she closed the door to his apartment,
"I'm glad that's over..." he then fell over onto his bed, and mumbled, again to himself, "I hope it's not anything too important... why couldn't Kakashi have sent Sakura before I took a shower??"

__________________________

(A/N)
I have the first few chapters written, I just want to see how everything turns out first.