Endless Love

Alex's POV

I woke up cuddled into Johnnie's arms. He was fast asleep. He was cute though. I scooted out of his arms and did my make up and fixed my blue-to-pink ambre (whomever you spell it ) and went downstairs to make breakfast. I got down to the kitchen and Shannon and me where the only ones awake.

"Good morning red head" I said to her as I got cereal down from the cabinet.

"Oh shush cotton candy"

We both laughed. I continued to make my cereal as we chatted.

"I think Im gonna force Johnnie into doing a cover with me"

"Oh really? Shannon said taking a bite out of her toast with Nutella spreaded across it.

"Yeah. What song do you think would be good?" I asked popping open a can of Peace Tea.

"Umm....OH!" Shannon shouted and I jumped squealing.

"WOMAN!" I shouted at her making her giggle up.

"What about A-Team by Ed Sheeran? Yeah its really old but its still good" Shannon said plopping down on the couch with me.

"Yeah. Sounds great. Thanks babe" I said as I took a sip out my tea.

"Anytime... Anytime" she said making the "time" very bold.

After I finished my tea and cereal Johnnie came dragging his feet down the staircase.

"Morning baby" I said

"Morning cotton candy" he said.

Everyone teases me by calling me Cotton Candy because of my blue and pink hair. It was funny though.

I rolled my eyes and he sat down beside me and nuzzled his head into my neck.

I kissed his forehead while Shannon said 'Awwwwww'

Later that day he ended up doing the cover with me. Everyone was in the background watching.

"Thank you guys for watching me and my annoying boyfriend do a cover... Um.. Thanks for watching and I love you guys! Bye!"

And the video ended.

"Hey!" Johnnie shouted. I giggled and kissed his cheek

I edited the video and began uploading it.

"Alex? Can I take you to the park with me? Plleeaasee?" Johnnie said opening my bedroom door.

"Yeah. Sure" I said as I got up.

We walked to the park instead of driving.

When we arrived, it was almost sunset. Johnnie pointed over to a swing and ran over to it with my hand in his.

"Get on" he said standing behind a swing

I sat on the swing that was sat in the empty park.

He started to push me and we just talked. We played like little kids even though we where 20(or 19 idk). Soon, we see the pink sky and the sun setting. We walked over to a bench that was facing the sunset. We sat there with hand in hand. I loved this boy so much.

"Alex?"

"Huh?"

"Um.. So. I've loved you for a long time. And you know that. And I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he got up, standing me up with him. He got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box. He then opened it revealing a purple and black ring.

"Alex Dorame... Will you marry me?"

"Y-y-yes!! Of course I will, Johnnie!"

That was the last chapter guys! I really hoped you enjoyed this book, cuz I sure did. Ill be updating one last A/N n stuff. Sooo... Yep!