Chapter 1

"Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep."

I slapped the alarm clock, turning it off. I was about to fall back asleep, but then I realized, it was the first day of school.

"Ugh."

I got up and rubbed my eyes. It's the first day of school, I promised to break up with my boyfriend that I've been dating for about 3 years now. I had no more feelings for him, and I had feelings for my BFF, Hannah.

Did I mention I'm a lesbian?

It all started when me and my best friend, Hannah were having a sleepover.

~FLASHBACK TO 2 MONTHS AGO~

"I'm so glad that school is finally out!"

"Me too!" Hannah responded.

We had everything planned out.
8:00: Paint our nails.
8:30: Popcorn & Movie
10:00: Prank my brother
10:15: Pajamas
10:25: Sneak my parents beer and drink up.
11:00: Sleep

My parents were away, and at 10:15, my brother was going to a party.

Me and her were so excited for it.

"Ready?"

"Yep!"

We brought out the nail polish and painted.

8:30

We watched a movie.

10:00

We threw a baby doll in my brothers room and he screamed like a little girl.

10:15

My brother had just left, and we had just changed into our pajamas.

We ran downstairs and looked deep in the fridge.

"Hey look!"

Hannah pointed at 2 six-packs in the back of the fridge. We immediately grabbed then and ran upstairs. We turned on the music and opened up the pack. I had two, but Hannah swigged down the whole 6.

"Hannah? You okay?"

"*hic* yeah I'm just fine."

"Okay.." I said. I took the empty bottles and put them in the sink. All of a sudden when I walked back into the room, Hannah forcefully shoved me into a walk and started French kissing me. She broke the kiss and said.

"You are so beautiful.."

She continued kissing me and then she lifted up my shirt and unclipped my bra.

My face turned red as her hand started fondling my boob.

I instantly fell for it, as my hand slipped down her pants.

~FLASHBACK END~

Well stop there.

I realized I was getting ready while the flashback was going on, and I was halfway out the door. Time for school.