Chapter 8:Weird

Tao go to Sehun's invitation. How shock was he when Sehun prepared all the romantic stuff for him. Sehun kneeled infront of him and propose "Tao, would you again, be my boyfriend? I'm really sorry for hurting you. Please come back to me, Tao." with his serious eyes and Tao could see Sehun's effort in making this for him. For him to come back.

Tao cried suddenly. Sehun was shock and then Tao said "At last, I have been waiting you to say this. Everything was so awkward. This 3 years made me lonely and I'm hurt but I still love you and keep missing you. I suffered because of you but then I know Luhan hyung broke-up with you to go to Kris hyung."

Sehun cried and then take Tao hand and beg him to forgive himself for being selfish. Tao accepted Sehun and forgive Sehun. They had a delicious dinner, sweet romantic day. Sehun and Tao was really awkward eventhough they had been together back.

The next morning, It was still weird for Setao. They just eat queitly when breakfast, lunch and dinner, making the member confused.
To broke the weirdness between them two Lay asked them about last night. "Is It good last night? " Setao nodded.

Then Suho gave a try. "Did you two get back together?" again they just nodded. Xiumin then asked "Did you two.. umm..still felt weird between each other?" once again they just nodded.

Then Chen who is really annoyed of Setao for being TOO quiet "Come on, you two are too annoying. Why so weird, huh?" then Baekyeol tried to calm down Chen.

Setao just laugh and they stared each other then smiled brightly. They answered now "we've became a couple back so don't worry." both of them said. Sehun continued "I will take care of him now. I really miss him and I know that i have do something wrong but I want to love him back."

Tao smiled brightly. All the members welcomed Setao back. They were really happy. Now, it came back to normal. No need to worry. Sehun really happy because he got Tao back to him.

-Tao's P.O.V.-

I got him back. I just hoped he didn't do the same as he did back then. I just can't hate him. I just loved him too much. To me, he is my world, my heaven and my hell.

Tomorrow i'm gonna take him to A SECRET place. Can't wait until tomorrow comes.

-END OF P.O.V.-

-MEMBER'S P.O.V.-

We've got to protect EXO from critism and protect Tao from hurting again. Also have to keep Sehun in his right mind.

-END OF P.O.V.-

-SEHUN'S P.O.V.-

I gotta change from now on. For him. I don't want his charming smiled turn into a sadness, hateness tears again. Yes, I'm gonna change, Hyung.

-END OF P.O.V.-

The next morning, they did the same routine everyday. They exercise, showered, breakfast and practiced. They also busy today. Baekyeol gotta go to L.A. while Xiuchen go to Japan, Sulay go to Malaysia, Setao go to America, Krishan go to Beijing, Kaisoo go to Thailand.

They were divided but they keep in touch with each other. They really cared about each other and mostly, Suho. They were really energetic. When they finished their scheduele, they have to go back to their dorm.

When they arrive, they just go straight to their own room and showered then sleep because they were so tired. They sleep soundless. It was a good, tiring and happy day today.