Prologue

~Hiccup's Point of View

I rummaged through the things in my room looking for my book.

Where the heck is it...

I have searched everywhere! It's not inside my car, house, or school. I need it to return back to the library!

I thought, thinking of where I could have had it last.

The mall! Of course!

I grabbed my things and headed out the door, hoping to find my book at the mall's lost and found. It was pouring outside but the book was due today.

I went to the city's mall and headed in quickly. I was soaked, but I really don't care.

I went to the lost and found, knowing where it was. I always lose things here. It was a small little shop area, with a bunch of beat up boxes with lost items in them. Shoes, pins, shirts, books, and more. Anyone could take this stuff, which is why you should not lose things at such a busy place like the mall.

I instantly spotted my book and saw something that caught my eye.

A diary.

It was a brown brook, with snowflake stickers on the top right corner. In big letters, it said 'Elsa's Diary'.

I've heard of that name before... And it isn't a very common name. I had a very strong urge to take it. But, wouldn't that be wrong? It did say at the bottom that it was property of a girl named Elsa Arendelle. I looked at the diary and flipped to the back page. At the top, was written 'July 18th, 2015'. That was two years ago.

I put the diary in my other book, and walked out.

It hasn't been found for two years. It's technically unowned, right?

I got home, went upstairs, and sat on my bed.

I looked at the diary and opened it.

~~*~~

Just wanted to let you know of some things like update schedule and stuffs.

Monday - Elsa's Diary

Saturday - Coffee Shop Love

Sunday - Enemies in Love

Will be posted on my profile.

This is a new Hiccelsa book, and will be in Hiccup's POV throughout the whole story. This may be a messy start, but will improve.

Byeee! *o*