Avalon.

Avalon's POV
---

"Ugh... I wish I had wings..." I muttered to myself as I walked on one of the beautiful cliffs of Skyworld. The beautiful waterfalls, the somehow perfectly aligned rocks, the randomly grown flowers adding to the whole 'Grand' vibe. The sun was up high and the Skyworld heat was slightly getting to me, however I refrained from yelling at it, so as not to look like I was mad.

This particular cliff led down to a place called Hyrule if I rightly remember. I sat on the edge of the cliff and looked down and shuddered slightly. Hades had made me steal from there before, a huge steal of about 26 magical weapons and items.

"Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness, you know." My good friend Pit teased, sitting beside me.

"You've been around the block a few times, haven't you Pit?" I asked, curious, "What's Hyrule like?"

Pit immediately smiled, "It's amazing. It's filled with beautiful landscapes and pretty architecture, not to mention magic!" He said happily. So childish.

Our goddess, Lady Palutena must've been eavesdropping on our conversation because my body started to glow, a sign that she was preparing me for flight. The next thing I new, my body was floating down towards Hyrule, the land of The Hero Of time.