The Party

(Eren's pov)I don't know why but Levi hasn't been talking to me ever since he gave me that punishment"Brat, where is my wallet!?"he said with a angry face as he pulled on to my coller chocking me"AAAH! LEVI!"I screamed as he threw me to the ground"Tch'you discuss me."he said kicking my side"When I come back from work this will become an abusive relasionship!"he said as he was walking out the door'WHAT? We're in a relasionship! ?'I said to myself I called Levi to make an excuse for leaving today so he won't beat me"Hey Levi can I spend the night at Lewis's house?"I said on the phone"Sure, but you can't hide from me forever."he said as he hung up (At Lewis's)"Hey Eren!"Lewis said as he opened the door"Today I'm having a party! "he said with a smile on his face as I walked in to see a lot of people from my school"Hey everyone, we're going to play spin the bottle!"Lewis yelled as he grabbed a bottle.I saw a group of people walk and sit down forming a circle and Reiner spun the bottle and it landed on me!"Don't mind if I do!"Reiner said with a smirk on his face.A lot of boys in my school liked me"Reiner, uhh!"I yelped as he crawled on top of me and gave me a passionate kiss"MMMMM!"I mumbled in the kiss"All right it's Ymir's turn."Lewis said as Ymir spun the bottle and of course it landed on Christa then it went on for a while then Lewis announced that we were going to play seven minutes in heaven"Oh god!"I said as a lot of people came running pass me.But the person who walked pass me and slapped my ass was none other than Jean!Mostly it was all the boys who liked me and myself who were in the game"Alright Tyler you spin the bottle."I was freaking out because Tyler would kill just to be with me but this had to happen"Oh it's you Eren, get in the closet."I was freaking out so much I couldn't move so I shook my head no and scooted back but Tyler had to drag me into the closet after he threw me in the he pushed me against the wall and started to palm me and kiss my neck"Ahhh...stop"I moaned as he unbottoned my pants so I pushed him away trying to open the door but it was locked"Think you could get away that easy."he smirks as he grabs my arm and putting me on my hands and knees"Stop!"I yell as I try to get up but he just pushes me down "No you don't."he said as he put something in my mouth.It looked like there was a ball in the middle with long rope on the sides that tied around my head."MMMPH!"I yelled as he spread me then thrust inside me.Someone please come and save me! (Levi's pov) Eren forgot cloths to spend the night at Lewis's house I drive in front of the house seeing that there was a party going on, I just walked in and asked Lewis if he new where Eren was"We're playing seven minutes in heaven, and I don't think Eren's okay!"Lewis said with a worried voice"Shit!"I wispered to my self as I kicked down the closet and saw a boy with black hair on top of Eren"MMMPH!"Eren sobbed as the black haired boy kept on thrusting into Eren"BITCH GET OFF MY EREN OR I WILL END YOUR LIFE RIGHT HERE ON THE SPOT!"I yelled as he jumped of of Eren and put his pants back on and ran out the door"I'm giving you one last chance brat!"I yelled as I threw his backpack at him.I left disappointed by what these people do to Eren.

Super sorry of I haven't been uptated any other storys so yeah! My baby sister was just born last week and I had to help my mom out and the other two demon (my little 1 year old sis and 2 year old little bro) so yeah bye guys!♥