11. Don't Worry

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT

Ben's p.o.v.

I couldn't believe Master was letting me stay up and watch a movie with them!! I was sooo excited!!!

"What movie are we watching?" I asked happily. I was sitting beside my Master, his arm wrapped protectively around me, half of his hand on the sensitive part of my thigh.

"Horror movie," Dark Link said simply. He stood in front of the TV, scrolling through the list of the scariest movies on Netflix. The movie titles, as well as the pictures that went along with them, were really scary...

Finally he stopped on one extremely horrific looking movie. I wasn't able to clearly read the title because of how small the letters were, but the picture was of a bunch of naked, half dead looking people with their skin ripped open and organs falling out of their stomachs.

"Hell yea!" E.J. gave my Master a highfive.

D.L. came over and sat beside me, like really REALLY close. I tried snuggling up closer to my Master, but the black Link turned my chin towards him. "You're cute~" he purred quietly into my ear.

My eyes darted away. I was blushing madly.

Master had took his arm away from me when the movie began. His warm, comforting hand had left it's spot on my thigh, making me feel cold.

"Thank y-you..." I responded quietly, knowing that Master had always taught me to be kind.

Darky smirked and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before letting go of my chin. I let out a shaky breath as I put my hand on my Master's arm, pulling back around me. I heard him chuckle a little, probably only thinking that I was cold or a little shaken up by the movie.

Dark Link growled quietly and placed his hand on my inner thigh, rubbing slow circles...right under Master's arm.

I was so confused.

W-Why wasn't Master noticing any of this....?

I squeaked quietly as D.L's finger brushes over my crotch, making me hard.

No! That's n-not supposed to f-feel good!

"M-Master..." I whimper, gently pulling at his hoodie. He looks down at me, causing Dark Link to snatch his hand away.

"Yes, Kitten?"

"I....I w-want you to put me t-to bed, now..." I pull on his hoodie more, wanting us to turn off the stupid movie so I could go cuddle with my owner and get away from that Link meanie!

He groans. "Ugh it was just getting to the good paaarrrrt.....wouldn't you rather want someone else to put you to bed?"

I shake my head quickly, tightening my grip on his shirt, my soft ears flattening against my head. Master was about to respond, until I felt a cold hand on my shoulder. Turning, Dark Link was looking into my eyes, smiling evily.

"I'll put him to bed, Jeff. Don't worry."