Impossibility

This is my first fan-fic please vote and share! Hope you like it.

Is it really impossible to become your dreams, to experience them outside of sleep? I don’t believe this is so, I believe I, and anyone else who wants to, can and will live their dreams.

If you believe, if you try, if you wish it, you can become it.

Everyone will always tell you to dream big and don’t let anyone or anything stop you. Well that’s an impossibility. You can’t make certain that no one will try and stop you from living your dreams. It can’t be promised that nothing will stand in your way, but you can still try. Try your hardest, drop whatever you have to in order to get where you want to be, put every effort into becoming you dreams. Whether it be to become famous, to obtain a high paying job, or maybe even traveling the world just because that is what you want, that is what you’ve dreamed of.

Seven months ago I wouldn’t have believed any of what I have just told you but I myself have managed to achieve my own dreams, I am living them. Not only have I achieved my goals, but my literal dreams have come true. Not because of luck or magic or talent, I am living my dreams because I tried, I tried to get where I am today, I put everything I had into being here, where I want and need to be. This is how I made it, I will tell you the steps I followed and then maybe you will be able to follow in my steps and become your own dreams. This is a story of impossibilities.