Chapter 52

Chapter 52

Caitlyn's POV

We enrolled the kids, except for Spencer, to The Rage. Spencer's like one so he can't really do anything. I heard Spencer crying from upstairs so I went to get him.

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" He wailed. I picked him up and tried to calm him.

"Shh, Daddy's going to be home soon. He's just picking up your siblings. He'll be here soon." I said.

"DADDY!!!!!!" He screamed.

The phone rang and I went to get it trying to calm this child.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello. Is this Caitlyn Monroe?" She asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Daddy!!" Spencer cried.

"Shh. Spencer. I'm on the phone." I said.

"Yes. Hello. I would like to inform you that your boyfriend and kids got into a car accident."

And ladies and gentlemen that is how my world went from perfect to ruined.

"Uh- ye- ok- thank you for telling me." I hung up. I put Spencer down because I felt like I was going to drop him. I grabbed the phone and called Rydel.

"Hey, Caitlyn." She said.

"Rydel- Rocky- freaking...out- I can't- I don't know! Help me!" I freaked.

"Whoa. Whoa. Calm down. What happened?" She asked.

"I got a call! Rocky and the kids got in a car crash! Delly, I don't know what to do!" I cried.

"Whoa! What?! Get to the hospital! I'll meet you there!" She said. She hung up. I picked up Spencer and quickly went to the car. He reached up and tried to wipe my tears away. I buckled him up and started driving.

~~~~

"Umm...Rocky Lynch?" I asked.

"You are?" She asked.

"I-I'm his girlfriend." I said.

"Ooh. That makes the tenth one." She said sarcastically.

"I'm serious!" I said. Spencer pretty much jumped out of my arms and started waddling away.

"Daddy! Daddy!" He said.

"Spencer!" I said. I chased after him and brought him back.

"I would stay in line, missy." She snapped.

"Ok. Fine. Reggie, Carrie, and Valerie Lynch." I said.

"And you are?" She said.

"Their mother!" I said. Ok. Now I'm annoyed.

"ID?" She said. I showed her my ID. "Why don't you have the same last name?"

"Because I'm his girlfriend and we're not married!" I snapped.

"I don't like your attitude." She said.

"Whatever!" I said.

"Can you prove your relation to the kids?" She challenged.

"Oh my god..." I muttered. At the corner of my eye, I saw Rydel. "Rydel!"

"Caitlyn! There you are! What took so long?!" She said. "Come on!"

I glared at the lady while I followed Rydel. I sat in the waiting room with her while Spencer slowly cried himself to sleep.

"I am looking for Rocky's girlfriend?" I heard. I stood up, giving Spencer to Rydel. "Hello. I am Dr. Renee. Rocky will be fine. Reggie has a broken arm. He will also be fine. For Valerie and Carrie, though, I am concerned. Valerie has a broken leg by his did hit her head pretty hard. Carrie also hit her head and broke her arm. Rocky and Reggie will be awake soon, I am not so sure about Valerie and Carrie."

I am happy the boys are ok, I am upset the girls aren't. I decided to check on Rocky. He was the only one who didn't have anything broken. He was starting to wake up.

"Hey, Caitlyn." He muttered.

"If I didn't love you to death, I would kill you myself for scaring by the crap out of me." I said.

"How are the kids?" He asked.

"Reggie's fine. Can't say the same about the girls." I said.

~~~~

Rocky and Reggie were out of the hospital in a couple days. Valerie was awake. Carrie hasn't changed a bit. So I'm scared. Of course I am, she's my daughter.

So right now, I'm sitting on Rocky's lap waiting for Valerie to finish her check up so she could leave.