The bad meets the good

Hey guys thanks for reading this far and hope you enjoy this chapter and make sure to share :) 

  Lucy's POV

  I looked at how the good side is to the bad side and i rather have the bad side. I walked silently and saw people smiling and people wit good moods, it was revolting. 

  No, concentrate Lucy on the plan, just kidnap the girl and save my mates. That should be a piece of cake. I grabbed my ax from my pouch and turned it into a bigger ax with spikes on the sharp end. I put it behind my back and walked to places looking for the guild. I can't believe this is the good side. It's all so bright. 

  As i walked i found a girl who looks a lot like Erza. She looks so badass, and she has requip magic??? She is way different than our Erza, our Erza has curly red hair and she is scared but she has magic. I just don't know what magic she has since she never goes to any job. She lives in the guild since she doesn't have enough money to own a place. 

  I followed Erza to the good Fairytail. I saw her talking to some blonde girl....wait is that me???? Suddenly, she saw me and i quickly hide, worst thing ever. I closed my eyes hoping she didn't see me. 

  "Umm excuse me? Are you okay", said a voice.

  I opened my eyes and i saw Erza and Lucy shocked when they saw me.

  "Oh my god you look a lot like Lucy but more darker in clothes", Erza said.

  "I'm Lucy from the bad side", i said.

  "Ehhhh?!?! You're taller i thought we would be the same", Lucy said.

  "How did you get here aren't you not allowed here unless.....",Erza said.

  "A curse, yes, i know, my friend Natsu from my side created a curse that made smoke, so he was able to cross the other side, and i used the same curse to get here. I think you have heard of my Natsu, horns, wears a stupid cape, etc.", i said.

  "Oh god Natsu was telling the truth......i have to do something i will be right back", Lucy said running away.

  "So Lucy, what am I like in the bad side?", Erza said.

  "All you need to know is, the other you is way different than you now", i said with a smirk while putting my hands behind my back.

  "Well this day was weird, the first time the bad meets the good huh?", said Erza.

  Hey guys sorry for this really short chapter i am doing rush chapters, don't worry i will make one capter with 1,000 words. That's my goal. Anyways thanks for reading my book make sure to share and vote byeeee