Chapter 2

HI EVERYONE!! WHAT'S GOING ON? I'M LISTENING TO ED SHEERAN. HE IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. WE ALSO HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME. 

SO I GOT SIMS 3 YESTERDAY AND I MADE LOUIS AND HARRY AND I MADE THEM GET MARRIED. 

OKAY ENJOY THE CHAPTER,. I WILL TRY TO MAKE IT LONGER THAN THE LAST ONE. THE LAST ONE WAS LONGER BUT LIKE 3/4 OF IT GOT DELETED AND I ALMOST STARTED CRYING AND IT WAS BAD. SO I HAD TO REWRITE THE WHOLE CHAPTER AND YEAH. 

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FAN

I LOVE YOU ALL. 

LOVE 

LOLA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry POV

I was seated on my bed looking through a packet of all the campers that are in this cabin. There is about 10 so we have like 4 extra bunk beds unfortunatly. There is about 6 in the room. Liam was talking to two of teh campers asking them their names and where they are from. 

I put the packet next to me on the bed and sat up. More campers came in until we had all 10. 

"Okay guys. Sit in a circle!" I exclaimed. I scooted down to the ground and sat inbetween a small boy with blonde hair and a small boy with black hair. "I want to go around the circle. Say your name and your age. I will go first. My name is Harry and I'm 16." 

The boy with blonde hair next to me went next. 

"I am Matt and I'm 8." He said in a quiet voice. We went around the circle until it came back to me. 

"Okay, I'm going to tell you the schedule for today. So now it is currently 10:30 ish. You had breakfast on the bus. We have about an hour to get to know each other in the cabin so at 11:30 we have trails. Trails is when you go to the Ampatheater with your cabin and they will say 1st year campers stand up and go with teh 1st year leaders and they will do teh same thing until they get to 6th year which we wont worry about because none of you are 6th years." I explain. "Then we have lunch. You are aloud to sit anywhere int eh dinning hall so make new friends. After lunch is rest hour. that is where we come back to our cabin and rest. You can play cards, write a letter to your parents, really do anything as long as you are quiet. After rest hour we have cabin activites, which we will think of during lunch. After those are done its dinner, freetime, and then campfire." 

All the boys stared at me as if I spoke a foreign language. We talked, played games, and got to know eachother until the big bell by the craft barn was rung. That means it's time for trails. 

"Come on guys. We have to got o the Ampatheater." Liam sang. I grabbed my cynch bag as well as Liam (All the staff members had one) and we made our way to the Ampatheather. The Amatheater was a litte, well, teather sort of. It was built on a hill so it has benches that start from the top and make there way all the way to the bottom of the theater. There were little red rocks and at the bottom there was a fire pit and three little benches. 

All the campers got into their bench and Louis' cabin was the bench behind us. I sat on teh edge near the stair and Liam sat on the other edge near Niall. Louis tapped me on the back and I turned around. 

"How is your cabin?" He asked. I smiled at him. 

"Great. How is yours?" I responded. The two programs directors stood up. Their names were Sara and Danny, there were in charge of leading camp activities and camp songs and such. They lead the main camp song and we all sat down. 

"Hey I heard we are doing trails together, for the 3rd years." Louis whispered in my ear as Sara was explaining how trails was going to work. I turned to him and smiled.

"You will go at the begging of the summer then at the end you will go and talk about what you accomplished." She explained. "So will the 1st year leaders please stand nad go to the back of the Ampatheater and 1st year campers please follow." She went on until she got to 3rd year. "Will 3rd year leaders stand up and go to the back. Louis and I stood up nad the 3rd years followed. 

"Where should we go?" I asked him. 

"Hmm...How about the canoe docks?" He said and I nodded. We walked in the direction of the docks. When we got there we sat down. 

"Form a circle!" Louis yelled and a few campers chuckled. 

"So your third year is all about responsibility." I explained looking at a packet Danny gave all of us at the begging of the Summer in the mail. "So we are going to go around the circle and say our goal for the Summer. At the end of the Summer we will go around again and say if we accomplised our goals." We went around teh circle and after we were done we sent everyone to the dinning hall for lunch. 

"Harry I missed you so much." Louis said and jumped into my arms when all the campers left. 

"I missed you too." I whisper into his neck. He pulled away and crashed his lips into mine. It was our first kiss since I saw him last Summer. I moved my lips in sych to his. He grabbed my hand and we made our way to the Dinning Hall. We pulled our hands away before entering. The tables were already set up with food and plates. Louis said we ahould go sit with Liam and Niall, also Zayn was there. 

"Hi guys." Louis said as we sat down. 

"What took you guys so long?" Niall asked. I noticed he had an Irish accent. I glanced over at Louis.

"Oh um we had to pick something up at our cabin." Louis happily spoke. We all ate lunch and went back to our cabins for rest hour. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! COMMENT, FAN, AND VOTE. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

LOVE

LOLA