Chapter One

Jason starts running on the roof of the Wayne Tech building and jumps off into a free fall after falling for roughly 55 feet he uses a grappling hook to catch into another building and swing into the window. the glass shatters Batman then jumps through the window chasing Jason.

"You don't have to do this!" Batman yelled. "Yes I do!" Jason replied turning around and pointing a hand gun at Bruce. Batman stopped running and stood up straight. "I have to kill him that's the only way to stop Joker" Jason said. "I agree joker needs to be stopped but not like this" said Batman kicking the gun out of Jason's hand then punching him in the face.

"I know what the Joker did to you, but if you kill him that makes you no better than he is." "Just shut up Batman!" "I'm doing what has to be done" Said Jason angrily pulling a knife out of his jacket and slicing Batman in the chest. "Agh" Batman said in pain. Jason then lunged the knife towards Batman's chest. He dodges the knife and grabs his wrist and twists it making Jason drop the knife in pain. Jason then punches Batman in the face and grabs his head and slams his own into it disorienting Batman. Jason the kicks him in the chest sending Batman flying into the wall cracking it.

"It was fun Bruce" he says sarcastically before continuing to run out of the room int a hallway with a window on the other end. Jason jumps out of it and grapples himself to another building "I'm coming for you Joker."