Chapter 20

I do not own Teen Wolf.
Obviously.

"Happy birthday!" Stiles yelled as I opened the door to see him holding a giant gift box.

"Hey Stiles." I said, laughing when he couldn't get in the door with the box.

"Can you just grab that side, maybe?" He asked as I set the tray of 'punch' down and helped him in.

"Just set that there." I said, laughing and pointing next to the table. "And thank you Stiles." I said, kissing his cheek and handing him a glass of 'punch'. "Drink up!"

                                 ---

I was starting to worry that no one was gonna show up until I heard the doorbell. I ran and opened the door, but I was not expecting to see a bunch of drag queens. "And you are?"

"We're here for the party." She said.

"Well come on in!" I said, smiling. "Don't touch anything."

"Hey Ally!" I yelled, walking over to her with a glass of punch. "Drink!"

                             ---

"Glad you could make it." I said to Jackson as he walked through the door and handed him a glass of punch.

I walked over to the punch table and started pouring more glasses of the wolfsbane punch with Lydia. "When do you wanna go?" I asked her.

"Give it another hour or so." She said, walking away with another tray of punch. I also grabbed a tray and handed a cup to Allison's stalker aka Matt.

"Uh, I can't drink tonight." Scott said as I handed him a glass of punch.

"Alright, what is with the two of you?" I asked him as Lydia walked up next to me.

"Oh, no, Stiles is drinking." He said.

"Not Stiles. You and Allison. I don't care why you have to keep your little love affair so secret, but right here and right now seems like the perfect time just-" I started.

"To have a good time." Lydia finished.

"You know something? You two are right." Scott said, smiling and drinking the punch.

"See? Isn't it good?" I asked Scott as he downed his glass.

"Actually, yeah, really good." He said, laughing. Lydia and I laughed along and walked away.

                                 ---

"Stiles? Hey you okay?" I asked Stiles as he stared ahead of him with tears in his eyes. "Stiles?"

"Go away." He practically growled.

"Fine then." I said, walking away.

"Let's go Tay." Lydia said, grabbing my arm.

We walked down the street side by side, smirking, walking towards Derek's warehouse.

We saw Derek standing outside of the broken down train and we walked up to him. He looked really confused to see us there but we both just took the wolfsbane powder in our hands and blew it in his face, knocking him out.

We pulled Derek back to the burned down Hale house and took him inside.
"Taylor,Lydia. Girls stop. You don't know what you're doing." Derek said as I grabbed his hand and brought it down to the burned up body. Lydia made the mans hand wrap around Derek's wrist. I walked over to the hole in the ceiling and moving a mirror making the moonlight shine reflect off of a bunch of other mirrors and hitting the man. He opened his eyes and dig his claws into Derek's wrist. The man shot up out of the floor and stood up slowly.

"I heard there was a party. Don't worry I invited myself."

Sorry it's so short!!! But that's the end of episode 9!!! Thank you for reading!!!
-Hannah<3