Sensation

Kicking my heels off at the door tired from a long day at the office , I walk towards the kitchen to pour myself some wine. Dimming the lights in the house as I walk upstairs.. I plop myself on the bed slowly undressing myself and throwing my belongings in the chair in the corner. My phone goes off and I see its a message from my girlfriend Shawn. It reads "hey baby I'm on my way home see you soon." Thinking about how much I missed my baby I sip on my wine a bit more and set it down on the night stand to the left of me. Spreading myself across the bed visualizing her on top of me I feel a tingling sensation .. I slowly slide my hands down to my pussy and begin to play with my clit. Sliding my fingers in and out in slow motion I suddenly hear the house door slam shut. I heard Shawn's voice "Bae I'm home.. Where you at?" I responded I'm upstairs baby. Few seconds passed and she enters the room and sees me laying there rubbing my clit. "Damn bae this what yo fine ass do when I'm gone?" I giggled and replied baby I've been missing you , she strips herself of her clothes and walks towards me. She sexually grabs my thighs and then begins to kiss my legs .. Making her way to my inner thighs. Here goes this sensation again, thinking to myself damn my baby gets me so wet every time. Coming back to reality I look down and see she's already in between my legs, I moan softly as she kisses close to my pussy .. Then she dives her face in my pussy making me gasp and arch my back to a certain point. "Mmm Sha right there" pulling on her dreads all at the same time.. Stretching my legs towards the ceiling she moves her hands up my body reaching to grab my boobs. She then mumbles to me "who pussy this is Ashley?" Without any hesitation I reply and say it's all yours daddy.. Making my body quiver she knows that shit turns me on when she talking to me while fucking me this good. But anyways a few minutes stream by she gets up looks me in my eyes and kisses me letting me taste myself . This fine ass girl gone lick her lips and say "come ride daddy face" and best believe I did just that ! Ten minutes in and I'm thrusting my hips on her face...Hearing her slurp all my juices up I grab the headboard screaming 'FUCK BAE'! I'm bout to bust , she gripped my waist tight asf flicking her tongue faster on my clit making me climax. My body reached its peak ... I got quiet and rained all on her. Releasing my body and allowing her so suck up all my juices I get up and walk towards our bathroom ... Looking back I said to her "you coming daddy?". Yeah I just love watching you walk.. I blew her a kiss and went to turn on the water placing my hand under the water until I was satisfied with the temperature. I feel Sha's presence and she pulls me close from behind, she turns me around and kisses me softly looking up to her I whispered "come on". We stepped into the shower and she wastes no time stabilizing her feet .. Picking me up she supports my body weight sinking her lips in my neck and slipped her finger in me. Damn bae you tight she says nibbling on my neck.. Biting my lips I moan and slowly bounce up and down on her finger. She slowly inserts another finger for a better feel and begins to flick my G Spot.. Latching myself onto her screaming her name "OHH SHIT SHA YES"! Fuck it once again she made me bust and I watch her lick the rest of her fingers .. She elevates one of my legs and places them on her shoulder as she kneels down. Rotating her tongue around my pussy... Biting my lips grabbing a strong hold of her dreads I look down only because I love to watch everything she's doing to me. She looks up and winks at me bitch made me smile she knows what to do just to drive me crazy. Grinding on her face getting the best feel in the world my legs start to shake and sooner or later I bust again. "I'm done playing with you" I say to her she slaps my ass replying Naw not yet ... We soap each other's body fast forwarding this shower cause we got some business to finish. Stepping out the shower drying off .. I walk into our bedroom of course she's behind me I sit on our lazy boy and lotion myself. I look up to see her ass watching me so I finally finished and walked towards her ... Giving her the sexiest kiss EVER ! Jumping on top of her kissing every inch of her body I push her back making my way down from her neck to her inner thighs. She might hate me for this but I'm about to tease her ... I proceed kissing her inner thighs giving her pussy a lil peak and laughed because I felt her body rise. I moved quick asf and she shoved me move Ashley you playing... Damn bae alright I'll stop playing then I begin to give her what she was waiting on rolling my tongue on her clit ... She grips the sheets spreading her legs. Sucking her all up she grabs my head I lock my arms around her legs pacing my tongue faster and faster each time ... Spelling my name on her pussy and I direct my attention on her clit French kissing her pussy moments later she busted. I wasted no time cleaning my plate slowly rising I gave her a kiss and laid my head on her chest . She looked me in my eyes telling me she loved me and I couldn't help but smirk and tell my baby I loved her too.