ochapter 1: meeting the player

Taylor Swift - bad blood
________________________________________________________________________________________

I was woken up by my mother's loud voice outside my door.

"Maya?, honey, are you up?".

"No", I growl turning to the other side of my bed bringing my pillow with me and cover my face huffing in it annoyingly.

" I'm not that stupid Maya, now you better get your lazy ass up for school, or I will break down this door and things won't be good for you".

"Can't I just be left alone?, I don't fell like going to a new school today, not feeling the vibe oh and by the way mom?, you're not the hulk".

'Honestly, school has been the last thing on my mind since we moved out here in new York'.

"I'll tell you what you will be feeling if you don't get your lazy ass up".

I growl one more time removing the pillow from my sweaty face then sat up, "fine", I roll my eyes, "I'm up".

"Good, get ready and come down for breakfast".

"You need help", I mutter to myself.

"Heard that", mom scream from the bottom of the stairs.

Huffing once more and got out of my comfy cozy bed that I missed the minute I got up, "fucking school", I whine pulling my hair in a high messy bun then grab my bathroom materials making my way to the bathroom and Locked the door behind me.

I slip of my PJs turning on the water and step in the cold tube, after my tow minutes shower, I made my way back to my room, getting dressed in my long seelve black crop top with my black and white wavy skirt, I let my hair down from the messy bun running my fingertips in it trying to get it untangle then did my makeup, last was my shoes, with that I grab my bag and phone joggling down the stairs in excitement and nervousness.

Breakfast was quite as usual since it was just me and my mom, I sat there and ate my toast with butter then drank down my orange juice and kissed my mom good bye.

Coming here has never been part of my plan, yeah, sure, people go on and on about how big, wild and amazing new York is, but I never had any interest in coming here, my mom just told me in a day that we would be moving here without any explanation or what so ever, leaving my friends and all my memories behind was the hardest thing I ever had to do, all she ever say is, 'because it's what's best', honestly, I think it's because she found out my so called father that left us since I was born moved here, I've never seeing him since I was 6, he left when I was just born then showed up on my 6 birthday, the next day he was gone, drugs was his way of making money, one reason why my mother left his sorry ass and now she's still after him, it's like he drugged her with his love and now she's addicted and will forever be.

I rode the subway to school, all kinds of creeps and weirdos were on there, 'people were right when they said new yorkers are weird', it took 45 minutes for me to get to my destination and it took 20 minutes to get to my school, since I already had my programs and my Locker number I just decided to go to my locker first.

Do you know how when you're in a Broadway show and your standing on this massive stage while millions of people watch you?, that's how I felt walking down the hallway, the whole entire hallway had their attention on me, I won't lie, I feel so uncomfortable and weak under their stars, some where whispering about me, some where just starting.