Rotten To The Core

Isabela: I would so be Mal! Like hello! Know what...break into song moment!!! *changes into Mal costume and starts singing* they say I'm trouble they say I'm bad they say I'm evil and that makes me glad! *spray paints a 'T' on the wall and nudges Ronbie*
Ronbie: *sighs and changes into a Jay costume* do I have to sing? And dance?
Isabela: *blinks*
Ronbie: *sighs and sings* a dirty no good down to the bone. Your worst nightmare, can't take me home
Isabela: *switches into Evie costume* so I got some mischief in my blood. Can you blame me? I never got no love!
Ronbie: *laughs and switches into a Carlos costume*
Isabela: now your getting it!
Ronbie: *rolls eyes* they think I'm callous a low life hood. I feel so useless
Both: misunderstood!
Isabela: mirror, mirror, on the wall who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world. Wicked world!
Both: I'm rotten to the core, core! Rotten to the core! I'm rotten to the core, core! Who could ask for more! I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door! I'm rotten to the, I'm rotten to the the,  I'm rotten to the core! *hits pots with sticks*
Isabela: we are so twisted!
Ronbie: *laughs*
Isabela: *switches back to Mal* call me a schemer. Call me a freak. *spray paints a 'I'* how can you say that?! I'm just...unique!
Ronbie: *changes to Jay* what me a traitor? Ain't got your back? Are we not friends? Whats up with that?! *steals random persons drink and runs*
Isabela: *goes to Evie* so I'm a misfit so I'm a flirt. I broke your heart *makes broken heart with hands* I made you hurt
Ronbie: *comes back as Carlos* the past is past! Forgive, forget! The truth is...
Both: you ain't seen nothing yet!
Isabela: mirror, mirror, on the wall who's the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world. Wicked world...
Both: *breaks into dance*
Isabela: dude we gotta break into song more often!
Ronbie: okay okay yeah we do!
Both: I'm rotten to the core, core! Rotten to the core! I'm rotten to the core, core! Who could ask for more!? I'm nothing like the kid next, like the kid next door! I'm rotten to the (I: core!), I'm rotten to the the (I: core!),  I'm rotten to the core! *laughs*
Ronbie: we are absolutely awesome!
Isabela: hecks yeah dude!