Chapter 1

Ash's POV

I bit my lip as I entered my new school. My hair was in my face blocking people's stares. I walked past a bunch of people until I reached the office.

I found the entry way and I spotted a woman in her 40's. I swept past all the desk to quickly get to her. Once I was right in front of her I smiled showing off my braces.

She smiled in return waiting to know what I wanted. I sniffed and gradually spoke up. " I'm so sorry to be bothering you but I'm new and I was wondering if I could have my schedule?".

She smiled sweetly turning around and walked away I guess going to get my schedule. As she walked away I examined her outfit she was wearing just jeans and a granny sweater with some running shoes.

She returned holding a piece of paper in her hands. She reached me and handed them to me. I thanked her and headed out of the office.

I was wondering the halls trying to find my locker. Once I spotted it I ran to it. I fidgeted with the lock trying to open it.

I groaned in frustration.

I turned my head focusing on the voices next to me. It was boys. They were drop dead gorgeous.

I bit my lip and turned away slowly picking my backpack off the floor. I threw it over my shoulder fixing myself.

I turned the direction i think my class was. I walked towards the direction trying to avoid glares from other people.

Then I hit the floor my papers going everywhere. I looked up to see the boys laughing at me.

I bit my lip trying not to cry. I looked down getting in my hands and knees picking up my papers.

As I was doing that I heard one of them say "wow I never knew it was this easy to get a girl on their hands and knees" I glanced up and rolled my eyes.

I seen him smirk. I took a deep breath and stood up. I held tightly to my books and continued in my way.

Finally I found the class I have been looking for. I opened the door and walked in slightly.

I felt all eyes on me as I approached the teacher. "Who are you" she said stubbornly.

"I-I'm Ash the new student" I stuttered.

"And why are you late" she questioned.

"Um because I couldn't find the class" I said embarrassed.

"Take a seat" she said continuing her lesson. I quickly walked to an open seat sitting next to a drop dead gorgeous girl.

I sat down and faced the teacher. Then I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned to my right seeing the girl smiling at me.

"Hi" she greeted me nicely.
I smiled and greeted a hi back.
"I'm Elizabeth" she said while sticking out her hand.

"Ash" I smiled.
"You're very pretty" I said. She blushed and smiled back at me.

"Not really but thank you, you are very gorgeous your self" she said. I blushed and pushed up my glasses.

"I wouldn't say that" I smiled.

"Hey can we go somewhere after school?" She asked.

"Um sure where would we go?" I asked back.

"We are going to give you a makeover" she giggled.

"No no it's fine, it's ok I don't really have any money" I sighed.

"My treat" she smiled.

"Ok fine but I'm playing you back" I said.

"No, no it's fine my dads rich it's fine" she laughed.

"Fine" I smiled.

"Do you think we could get your braces off today" she asked.

"Uhh they aren't supposed to be off until September" I said.

"Well what if I said I could get them off today and they would be straighter than ever and you wouldn't have to wear a retainer" she smiled.

"I would be so grateful because these are a pain in the butt" I laughed.

"Great meet me after school in the parking lot" she smiled as she exited the classroom.

----------

It was finally lunch I ran to my locker and shoved my stuff inside and went on a journey to find the cafeteria.

On my way there I bumped into someone and spilt water all of them.

I looked up to see a girl dressed in all pink with makeup plastered on her face. She screeched which was the most horrendous sound ever.

"You are gonna pay whoever you are"

My eyes widened and I ran.

I ran and I found a wall I ran to it and hid behind.

"Who are you running away from" someone said.

I looked up and seen the one boy tripped me.

"Why would you care" I snapped.

"Oh a bit feisty I like it" he smirked.

"Go away" I rolled my eyes.

"No I was here first" he said.

"Fine, goodbye" I said walking away.

"There you are you are gonna pay you bitch" I heard.

I turned my head and seen her.

I scurried.

--------

Finally school was over. I packed my stuff and ran to my locker to only see the boys blocking my locker. I groaned and walked up to my locker.

I got there and pushed one of the boys out of my way. But the problem was he didn't budge.

They all turned to face me.

I bit my lip. "Can you please excuse me?" I groaned in annoyance.

When they didn't move I pushed hard.

----------

Finally I grabbed my stuff from my locker and headed out.

Time to get a makeover.

-------

So how do you guys like it so far?

I'm gonna try to update a lot but schools in 5 days 😭

Goodbye also you should vote 😏